Changing views on MJ

if yall want to glorify a child molestor...go for it...but remember next time you read some horrible sexual abuse story ...the only difference between that sick fuck and this one....is fame..and money....

Ever hear of the phrase "Innocent before Proven Guilty". That is how our court of law works. MJ was taken to court twice and was not found guilty either time.

Besides, are you going to sit there and tell me out of the thousands of children he had Neverland Ranch, that he just chose two alone? Meanwhile, all those kids who came out in defense along with parents are just liars huh? :cuckoo:

Michael Jackson sucks ass. He's not done shit decent since the broadcast premier of "Black or White" where he went after a car with a baseball bat.

By the way......what the fuck is up with him and "Jesus juice"? Never mind the fact that he was also a coward. Right after the trial his sorry ass fled to Dubai UAE.

Makes me wonder why anyone would want to look up to this asshole. Personally? I'm glad he's gone.

you do know that the kid he paid off ...could descript jackson's private parts...how many 12 yr old "friends" do you have that can do that?

I had a group of junior high students I was teaching. We took a trip to Bally's to use the pool. I undressed in the woman's locker room, as I was suppose to....all these junior high girls saw me undressing and started to stare, they made me so self conscious, I backed into the woman's bathroom stall and finished putting on my swimsuit there. Before those girls, I never would have thought twice about undressing in the woman's locker room. After that experience, I doubt I will undress in front of young girls again, I would hate for their parents to come after me because I had the audacity to change in front of them.

BTW, I visited an Onsen in Japan where all the women were naked, including me and they didn't make a big deal of it.

A man being naked in front of a boy doesn't necessarily mean that he did anything inappropriate, for all we know, the boy walked in on him....I walked in on my dad once. I maintain that if anything was going on, there would have been more complaints, hundreds of young children passed through that ranch of his.

Remember, the mom, claimed to have been kidnapped, but took a 4 day trip to a spa, paid for by MJ, while she was supposedly kidnapped with her son.

if yall want to glorify a child molestor...go for it...but remember next time you read some horrible sexual abuse story ...the only difference between that sick fuck and this one....is fame..and money....

Ever hear of the phrase "Innocent before Proven Guilty". That is how our court of law works. MJ was taken to court twice and was not found guilty either time.

Besides, are you going to sit there and tell me out of the thousands of children he had Neverland Ranch, that he just chose two alone? Meanwhile, all those kids who came out in defense along with parents are just liars huh? :cuckoo:

Kind of reminds me of Clinton...all those women speaking out against him, but he's supposedly innocent, while MJ had two kids speak out against him and he's supposedly guilty...go figure.

I do not believe he is a child molester, I never have. Two kids out of thousands.....and one was paid off, the other had a mom who supposedly was able to take a trip to a spa, paid for by MJ while she and her son were kidnapped, and she didn't ask for help once during that trip. I do believe MJ had problems, I think he was slow and possibly mentally retarded when it came to everything but music. I think those around him loved his money, not him and I feel sorry for him.

I hope someone outside of his family gets custody of those kids, they need a real family, one that will love them, not their father's money.

I believe he was a child molester? Why?

1. He had children in his bedroom, on many many occasions.

2. He was a full-grown adult with (no) impulse control. Thus, Never-Never land.

3. He was a full-grown adult with (no) impulse control with children sleeping in his room.

Last edited:

3. He was a full-grown adult with (no) impulse control with children sleeping in his room.

I don't think any of those things add up to child molester. :confused:

Excluding the whole "impulse control" aspect you supposedly think he has, just about any parent would fit under your categorizing. :eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Excluding the whole "impulse control" aspect you supposedly think he has, just about any parent would fit under your categorizing. :eusa_eh:
It's one thing if they are your kids.

It's another when they're the kids of parents you are paying handsomely. That's like a reverse-daycare from hell.

On the other hand, would you let your child perform....sexual services....for a celebrity in exchange for a full-college scholarship?

It's another when they're the kids of parents you are paying handsomely. That's like a reverse-daycare from hell.

On the other hand, would you let your child perform....sexual services....for a celebrity in exchange for a full-college scholarship?

You are assuming that he is guilty. He's been charged, but acquitted on all charges. Considering the thousands of kids that have been through his ranch, you would think that if there was any truth to the charges, much more than 2 would have come forward. How can you believe a mother who claims to have been kidnapped, but found the time to go to a spa for several days during the kidnapping, all paid for by MJ?

As for the other, there is no amount of money you could pay me to get off of being charged with molesting my son if I thought you were guilty. Heck, I'd probably kill you myself.

I may be wrong, only God and MJ know...but I believe he was taken advantage of and sued by people who only wanted his money.

You are assuming that he is guilty. He's been charged, but acquitted on all charges. Considering the thousands of kids that have been through his ranch, you would think that if there was any truth to the charges, much more than 2 would have come forward. How can you believe a mother who claims to have been kidnapped, but found the time to go to a spa for several days during the kidnapping, all paid for by MJ?

As for the other, there is no amount of money you could pay me to get off of being charged with molesting my son if I thought you were guilty. Heck, I'd probably kill you myself.

I may be wrong, only God and MJ know...but I believe he was taken advantage of and sued by people who only wanted his money.

Maybe your right....but I suppose it doesn't really matter now. He's not going to be around any children, save the zombie apocalypse...

you do know that the kid he paid off ...could descript jackson's private parts...how many 12 yr old "friends" do you have that can do that?

"Strong similarities, but nothing conclusive".

Great. He can be described as a black male, complete with a dick.

How hard is that?

Well, the dick and the hard part pretty much rule out Michael.

O'Reilly had Sharpton and some senator or governor or something on tonight. Sharpton was all insisting Michael wasn't strange, he was forced to live in a strange environment....but O'Reilly was saying he couldn't be considered a black icon because he went to ridiculous measures to produce and raise white babies.

Well, I don't see how that would prevent him from being an icon. I think he's an icon, period. Probably a child molester, along with about 95 percent of the icons who have ever existed. The guy's dead now....kinda sad to hear everyone talk about his pedophilia when his kids are crushed.

Forum List

Back