CDZ Changing Minds?...

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
I have to ask this question....

Does anyone here at USMB actually believe that the 2020 Presidential Ekection Votes of anyone will be changed by all the investigations, reports, and other bologna that have been, are, and will be conducted agsinst Trump?

Would exonerations get any Democrats or Liberals to vote FOR Trump?

Would indictments or similar actions against Trump get any Republicans or Conservatives to vote for the Democratic Party candidate for President?

I honestly don’t believe so.

Does anyone here at USMB actually believe that the 2020 Presidential Ekection Votes of anyone will be changed by all the investigations, reports, and other bologna that have been, are, and will be conducted agsinst Trump?

Would indictments or similar actions against Trump get any Republicans or Conservatives to vote for the Democratic Party candidate for President?

Active indictments would remove him from consideration.

If republicans had any sense at least.

Well, he visited CA yesterday, to visit the border, then went to play golf. Only one protester showed up, and about 100 supporters. In California.

I think Trump really could murder somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and his sheep would still vote for him. As we saw last November, though, independents won't.

I think Trump really could murder somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and his sheep would still vote for him. As we saw last November, though, independents won't.

If he murders the right kind of person he might even get a bump in the polls

Sure, some of them. The Mueller fiasco has pretty much sealed the deal for Trump.

Democrats elected to mayor a convicted crack head, so are you trying to tell us they have more sense ?

Democrats elected to mayor a convicted crack head, so are you trying to tell us they have more sense ?
He was at least pretending to be reformed, tRump isn't even trying.

You'd have to ask them.

Part of my point in the OP was thst I don’t see them supporting another candidate, no matter what happens with Trump. Just as I can’t see any situation where the outcome of these reports, inquiries, etc... makes any slivers think better of Trump...

Therefore these investigations, reports, etc... are really just a waste of time and taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back