Changing ME Equation...

The area outside of Ft Worth in Lake Worth, Lakeside amd White Settlement is one gigantic fracking area, as well as most of Tarrant County. 24/7/365. Thousands of jobs have been created and gas is cheap. Right now it's $2.00 per gallon. All this makes the continuous din of noise bearable from all the water trucks and pumps.

If Obama gets his budget, and the EPA successfully implements its oil and gas regs, this will all come to a screeching halt. Nationwide.

This thread has become an environmental discourse rather than my pointing out the ME equation will shift from an oil dependant America having a strategic interest and one of a mediator as a military empire whose strategic interest are always the cost in exercising that power.

An America with no need for Oil is less likely to assert its power...

As we can see from today’s events, Israel and the Arabs and perhaps all Islam are going to be in constant war-fare no matter what America does.

It is a classic quagmire, with no end in sight in an eye for an eye philosophy and religions that run ME politics.
and that is why jews and anyone with any sense at all would leave the middle east while they still can

its going to be a quagmire and a hell hole for the forseeable

and the west and israel are to blame as the locals, tho not for ALL their troubles as they like to think

Forum List

Back