Changing ME Equation...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
America self-sufficient in oil in five short years. The window for ME peace or war.

U.S. to overtake Saudi as top oil producer: IEA - Yahoo! News

LONDON (Reuters) - The United States will overtake Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's top oil producer by 2017, the West's energy agency said on Monday, predicting Washington will come very close to achieving a previously unthinkable energy self-sufficiency.

The forecasts by the International Energy Agency (IEA), which advises large industrialized nations on energy policy, were in sharp contrast to previous IEA reports, which saw Saudi Arabia remaining the top producer until 2035.

"Energy developments in the United States are profound and their effect will be felt well beyond North America - and the energy sector," the IEA said in its annual long-term report, giving one of the most optimistic forecasts for U.S. energy production growth to date.

well good for the yanx

tho there have been reports of contaminated drinking water and even taps catching on fire from this fracking shale gas and oil they have got

israel also has discovered massive undersea gas which it has to share with gaza and lebanon
and so have lots of other places in africa

unconventional gas is hugely plentiful and greener than oil or coal

but the answer to the world's energy problems and climate change has to be what is called 4th generation nuclear

thorium molten salt reactors or bill gates travelling wave reactors have real promise; safer and can burn nuclear waste as well and be scaled down to smaller units

only china not USA or the west is investing in this new technology which will run the world

as for geo strategic stuff

will that cure USA of its israel addiction;

doubt it sir

Last edited:
well good for the yanx

tho there have been reports of contaminated drinking water and even taps catching on fire from this fracking shale gas and oil they have got

israel also has discovered massive undersea gas which it has to share with gaza and lebanon

but the answer to the world's energy problems and climate change has to be what is called 4th generation nuclear

thorium molten salt reactors or bill gates travelling wave reactors have real promise; safer and can burn nuclear waste as well and be scaled down to smaller units

only china not USA or the west is investing in this new technology which will run the world

doubt it sir
Can't run cars on molten salt or traveling wave reactors. The gas created from a serving of retried beans on he other hand...

America self-sufficient in oil in five short years. The window for ME peace or war.

LONDON (Reuters) - The United States will overtake Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's top oil producer by 2017, the West's energy agency said on Monday, predicting Washington will come very close to achieving a previously unthinkable energy self-sufficiency.

The forecasts by the International Energy Agency (IEA), which advises large industrialized nations on energy policy, were in sharp contrast to previous IEA reports, which saw Saudi Arabia remaining the top producer until 2035.

"Energy developments in the United States are profound and their effect will be felt well beyond North America - and the energy sector," the IEA said in its annual long-term report, giving one of the most optimistic forecasts for U.S. energy production growth to date.
Meh. It ain't gonna change anything. The US and the West are still going to purchase the same amount of oil if not more, from said countries to meet itheir demands.

Last edited:
well good for the yanx

doubt it sir

The scare tactics against fracking have been proven to be bullshit.

Re: Israel - natural gas is escaping from the sea floor which could severly hamper their efforts.

http://esciencenews.com/articles/20...t.are.discovered.university.haifa.researchers

Fracking for natural gas IS changing the energy equasion.

But just because that gas was found in the USA does NOT mean that it won't be sold in the international market.

It is NOT US owned product, folks.

Although I would be 100% behind a law making it illegal to export it.

Whose with me on this one?

But just because that gas was found in the USA does NOT mean that it won't be sold in the international market.

We have plenty of people starving in our own country, yet pay sky-high grocery prices while exporting millions of metric tons of grains each year. Let's get behind a law making it illegal to export our food. Oh- and let's shit-can that fucked up ethanol program while we're at it. 40% of our corn crop is diverted to ethanol production. We make so much of the shit 20% of it is EXPORTED. Who's with me on this one?

Let's by God hope we start exporting our natural gas. This country needs cash, GDP, employment, tax revenues, economic output.

Meh. It ain't gonna change anything. The US and the West are still going to purchase the same amount of oil if not more, from said countries to meet itheir demands.

Gotta have power for your hairdryers, you fucking ass pounder.

Mind your manners around here.

That's MR fucking ass pounder.

well good for the yanx

doubt it sir

The scare tactics against fracking have been proven to be bullshit.

Re: Israel - natural gas is escaping from the sea floor which could severly hamper their efforts.

Undersea gas leaks off Israel's coast are discovered by University of Haifa researchers | e! Science News
the Uk govt have just given the frackers the go ahead

despite 2 fracking earthquakes and huge cries of FRACK OFF from the eco freax

but its small scale stuff here; not like in USA

as for Israel. the toxic gas leaks not only from the sea
but from every orifice of every klepto zionist
even the waling wall is so toxic they have to wear masks and jewish burkas!

same with the rabid arabs......global warming sand *******

editec you are a bit myopic here

its high time you selfish insular ignorant arrogant yanks and us euros too woke up to the plain fact
that we have been livin the high life off the backs of the worlds poor

squuezin the juice out of the wretched bastards for centuries, we have

and they aint takin it no more and quite right too

how are you yanx goin to pay for your colossal huge trade deficit and debts?
is your fuckin fiscal cliff goin to fuck up the whole world like it nearly did in 2008?
same applies to europe and japan too.

you USA big swinging dickheads are only survivin at all
becuase the chinese, japanese and oil sheikhs have trillions of their spare cash in your treausry bonds

they can pull the plug any time they like, you know
and quite likely would have done if twit romney had been elected
and declared china a currency manipulator
china can devalue the dollar hugely any time it likes

there's so much frackin gas and oil; enough for the whole planet

and the obama backed USA frackin companies are goin bust, fast
only exports will save them

it will help us euro commie bastards reduce our extortionate energy bills too

and by the time all the frackin shit runs out
they will have developed safe cheap green energy

then fuck your or anyones 70 million year old dinosaur juice and farts, which is what oil and gas actually are

the arab and iranian gulf sand ******* will all starve to death if they haven't blown up the planet by then!

Last edited:
I don't think Obama exactly "backs USA frackin companies".
Other than that you're dead on. :D
thankyou kind sir

happy indeed

you are a breath of fresh air sorely needed here

we need a few graphic artists on our special zionist haj to jerusalem and mecca thread

i cordially invite you to join us

hope that's a happy place too

i actually dearly love obama
if only he wasn't billions in hock to wall st etc
and paralysed by those insane tea party elephants!

even if god herself had to do a big sandy fart at gomorrah, atlantic shitty to wake USA up a bit!

70% of us limey brits would have voted for him, so the polls said

Last edited:

The area outside of Ft Worth in Lake Worth, Lakeside amd White Settlement is one gigantic fracking area, as well as most of Tarrant County. 24/7/365. Thousands of jobs have been created and gas is cheap. Right now it's $2.00 per gallon. All this makes the continuous din of noise bearable from all the water trucks and pumps.

The area outside of Ft Worth in Lake Worth, Lakeside amd White Settlement is one gigantic fracking area, as well as most of Tarrant County. 24/7/365. Thousands of jobs have been created and gas is cheap. Right now it's $2.00 per gallon. All this makes the continuous din of noise bearable from all the water trucks and pumps.

If Obama gets his budget, and the EPA successfully implements its oil and gas regs, this will all come to a screeching halt. Nationwide.

It looks like Ima forgot that now that he is a woman, he should get out of the habit of still talking like a man. I guess old habits are hard to give up

It looks like Ima forgot that now that he is a woman, he should get out of the habit of still talking like a man. I guess old habits are hard to give up

But you didn't dispute what I said. :D

:rofl:

If Obama gets his budget, and the EPA successfully implements its oil and gas regs, this will all come to a screeching halt. Nationwide.

This thread has become an environmental discourse rather than my pointing out the ME equation will shift from an oil dependant America having a strategic interest and one of a mediator as a military empire whose strategic interest are always the cost in exercising that power.

An America with no need for Oil is less likely to assert its power...

As we can see from today’s events, Israel and the Arabs and perhaps all Islam are going to be in constant war-fare no matter what America does.

It is a classic quagmire, with no end in sight in an eye for an eye philosophy and religions that run ME politics.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back