Changes in behavior regarding posting styles at USMB

I think you'll find there should be an apostrophy and another letter 'e' in that threat, Echo Zulu.

True dat! That is my pet peeve too,,,,,your instead of you're.

At least I own up to my mistakes!

{And fix them too! :D}

No. But, once I saw how hideous the posting "style" of some folks can be, I do learn from experience.

Like, for example, the posting "style" of that retarded Mr. Shemale and his indiscriminate combination of centering his own words in a post and his behavior of randomly highlighting some of the words with a font size change and his equally random choice of inserting font color changes collectively make his posts more or less unreadable. (Not tat he ever says much worth reading anyway.)

So, it's kinda the opposite of lemming behavior.

It's more: monkey see, monkey DON'T do.

And, like Dr. Xox, I have don't cover myself in feces. (There are more than enough libs around here trying to do that "for" me.)

:D

Oh i agree, shermans style is idiotic. :lol:

But i think its funny how many people have hissy fits about it. "OMG they are posting a different color!!" OMG they are posting in a different font!!" OMG they are using a different size!!" OMG they are using... It is an interesting thing for so many who claim they love liberty, and only want conformity.

I doubt you ever posted in different colors, fonts, sizes and centered all in the same post. I also find it interesting that you felt the need to conform. ;)

That is hysterical!

I've seen so many people get on Maddie and others because they

Post Different Fonts and Colors!

Oh, the Humanity! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol:

Rather my point
:lol:

I like it when folks use the red color in an otherwise unchanged font to point out (usually to me) how much of an idiot they believe me to be. The more verbose they are, once they get rolling, the funnier that red color seems to be. Why? Because for some reasons (maybe related to my color blindness), that regular sized font type size and all red color on the light gray colored background makes the stuff almost impossible to read.

In fact, I usually give up even trying. I can usually make out the gist of their rant from one or two sentences,

Liar-bility, you *&^%$#@$, you suck. You are so boring. I never read your shit, you shitbird. You suck. And if I haven't yet mentioned it, you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shitbird. I never read your shit, you shitbird. You suck. And if I haven't yet mentioned it, you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shitbird. I never read your shit, you shitbird. You suck. And if I haven't yet mentioned it, you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shitbird. I never read your shit, you shitbird. You suck. And if I haven't yet mentioned it, you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shitbird. And you are soo boring, too. This should come as no surprise, you dickhead, since you suck. And since you're a shit bird. All those who disagree with me are sucky shitbirds and you disagreed with me therefore you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shit bird. Furthermore, I never read your shit, you shitbird. You suck. And if I haven't yet mentioned it, you suck and you're a shitbird, you sucky shitbird.

Yeah well i like ya :eusa_shhh:

I...use...alot...of...these...damn...periods...mostly because I do stream of thought type stuff and it helps keep the continuity in my brain....whatever....is...left...of...it :)

I think you'll find there should be an apostrophy and another letter 'e' in that threat, Echo Zulu.
Apostrophe.

hiding1ft.gif

They have turned you into a lemming. :lol:

No. But, once I saw how hideous the posting "style" of some folks can be, I do learn from experience.

Like, for example, the posting "style" of that retarded Mr. Shemale and his indiscriminate combination of centering his own words in a post and his behavior of randomly highlighting some of the words with a font size change and his equally random choice of inserting font color changes collectively make his posts more or less unreadable. (Not tat he ever says much worth reading anyway.)

And, like Dr. Xox, I have don't cover myself in feces. (There are more than enough libs around here trying to do that "for" me.)

Oh i agree, shermans style is idiotic. :lol:

But i think its funny how many people have hissy fits about it. "OMG they are posting a different color!!" OMG they are posting in a different font!!" OMG they are using a different size!!" OMG they are using... It is an interesting thing for so many who claim they love liberty, and only want conformity.

I doubt you ever posted in different colors, fonts, sizes and centered all in the same post. I also find it interesting that you felt the need to conform. ;)

THIS GOT ME THINKING. I MIGHT POST LIKE THIS FOR A WEEK OR SO. DEPENDS ON IF I CAN REMEMBER TO DO IT.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD CHANCE FOR ME TO POST SOME RIDICULOUSLY STUPID CRAP, SINCE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SCROLL RIGHT PAST ME WHEN THEY SEE THIS NONSENSE.

I'M ALSO GOING TO HIGHLIGHT SELECT LETTERS TO SPELL A SPECIAL WORD.

YES, I'M FOUR YEARS OLD. :lol:

Do you always talk
In such round about
Comical ways?
Kind of shows you that some
Here can run circles around you.
Everyone has style
All you need to do is
Dream

JK...sorry i just couldn't resit sheldon.

I...use...alot...of...these...damn...periods...mostly because I do stream of thought type stuff and it helps keep the continuity in my brain....whatever....is...left...of...it :)

I do the same thing.........

I know Exactly what you mean. Some Posters have some Very Strange ways of Posterizing™ their thoughts. Some are Really Invested in their Online Persona™.

peace,

Synthaholic ©

Do you always talk
In such round about
Comical ways?
Everyone has style
All you need to do is
Dream

YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY WOMAN TO FALL UNDER THE SPELL OF MY CHARMING AND SEXY FONT. :cool:

I don't think I have any bad habits in need of correcting. I'm just here for fun. I realize that there is no mental health criteria for being allowed to post here, so I don't expect my fellow forum posters to be rational, or even sane.

I don't think I have any bad habits in need of correcting. I'm just here for fun. I realize that there is no mental health criteria for being allowed to post here, so I don't expect my fellow forum posters to be rational, or even sane.
When do you become Defender Of The Month?

Do you always talk
In such round about
Comical ways?
Everyone has style
All you need to do is
Dream

YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY WOMAN TO FALL UNDER THE SPELL OF MY CHARMING AND SEXY FONT. :cool:

I guess you didn't get it did you?

:lol::lol::lol:

Think

oh and its navy, not purple.

Being called a dickhead in *navy* font offends my sensibilities. :evil::evil::evil:

btw, pretty sure I'm color blind between navy and dark purple. No joke.

:lol: Thats what the jk was for.

Really? just those colors or flat color blind? (serious question)

Serious answer: Just those colors.

Took me a while to get the joke, but I actually did an lol.

Forum List

Back