Changes at USMessageBoard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the other hand, after regime change, there is usually a power vacuum, a changing of the guards, and general insecurities in the hive.

soon, there will be fear of a hostile takeover and there will be a need for a ruthless strongman to rule this place with an iron fist and hilarious arbitrariness.

that is where i come in.

on the other hand, after regime change, there is usually a power vacuum, a changing of the guards, and general insecurities in the hive.

soon, there will be fear of a hostile takeover and there will be a need for a ruthless strongman to rule this place with an iron fist and hilarious arbitrariness.

that is where i come in.

Only if you bring in Matt Damon to assist you. And more birds.

that is where i come in.

Only if you bring in Matt Damon to assist you. And more birds.

my ducks are in a row.

that is where i come in.
:eusa_pray:

that is where i come in.

Show your long form with a raised seal, or GTFO.

that is where i come in.

i will show you a raised long form and a seal.

Edited-Meister

that is where i come in.

Edited-Meister

As expected, just more leftist distractionary tactics and ad hominenms straw fallacies. Alinsky taught you well.

usually, after a regime change, dissidents are freed from jail and become president later.

All of them? :razz:

yes

It depends on how many groups are contending. Often the winner releases all their dissidents and keep the others jailed.

But I can see how a shower may help. :lol:

Now what happened when Weiner released his dissident proves the problems that this can bring about, now doesn't it?

that is where i come in.

Edited-Meister

That image really bothers me.:(

that is where i come in.

Edited-Meister

Is that Sarah?

It's well known he's been fowl.

He's now kinda like a snake charmer............

??????? DEL ??????????

50105617-7cc8-433c-91c2-27e99507a33c.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tny7ZJAE0aM]YouTube - ‪Rainbow - Snake Charmer‬‏[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back