Changes at USMessageBoard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that was my lol post of the day....

del abusive?

Del is abusive.... to fuckwits. :thup:

Slapping the Retarded.

It's great to have a hobby that you can make your profession.

Here's how I picture Del:

129066768600666105.jpg

Del has been an abusive moderator and to see him as a top gun here is distressing.

I have to disagree. I called del out in a post and I was in the wrong. He stood but did not use any of his powers against me. I called him for doing that as well. He took it, stood and told me to deal with my own posts. So then I had thought he trolled me to another thread about sports and said as much.

I was wrong again.

Congrats del. :clap2:

If you ban me now, it's because you 'are' neutral and I stepped out farther than I did in that other post. :razz:

And that was pretty far out. :lol:

I was out of town (beautiful Roswell NM) over the weekend, and with the alien abductions and all, I just now saw this thread.

Congratulations to the promotees. Three of my favorite USMB members even without sucking up. :)

Glad that most--that is MOST--of my other favorite admins and mods are still here. And I'm happy I can stay in touch with those who stepped down for whatever reason.

And glad that most of all of you guys are still here. It has been a bit of a bumpy ride, but I still feel safe and secure.

USMB is a good place.

Oh, and is DanK now the new Gunny?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back