Changed my mind on taxing the rich

Yeah I see the light, but I'd really like it if Hollywood stars get a windfall tax as well. They won't mind, they are in favor of higher taxes so let em have it. Sport stars also, they have way too much money, right? yeah I think I can get my arms around this after all.

and...lets not forget the union pensions. There should be a windfall tax on teacher and union retirement plans and there are tons of dollars to be taxed in all of our 401ks. You know what? Obama is right, this taxing stuff gets addictive. Lets see if we can find more stuff to tax. hmmmmmm?

Maybe a huge tax on cable "news stations" they are making a ton by getting us all to hate each other so lets tax the shit out of them too. Yeah I like this tax hike business. No wonder Obama is so happy. He gets to stick it to anyone he dislikes and thinks are getting too wealthy. I've changed my tune bring on more taxes. YEA! write your congress person.

I support higher taxes on bigoted a-holes like this. I can't wait until this circus clown is paying for my lazy white retired ass.

Jamie Foxx on killing white people in new movie: 'How great is that?' - National Social Issues | Examiner.com

He just lost me at the box office forever.

This is the fourth or fifth topic about Foxx in two days.

Are there, like, firebells or something mounted in the lairs of those waiting to be told en masse what to be outraged over next?

Did you watch the video? In context, Foxx makes it plain his character escapes from his chains and kills all the white slavemasters who put him in those chains.

He also pokes fun at black people in the same monologue, but that is conveniently not mentioned in the goblet of piss that is the Examiner.

I support higher taxes on bigoted a-holes like this. I can't wait until this circus clown is paying for my lazy white retired ass.

Jamie Foxx on killing white people in new movie: 'How great is that?' - National Social Issues | Examiner.com

He just lost me at the box office forever.

This is the fourth or fifth topic about Foxx in two days.

Are there, like, firebells or something mounted in the lairs of those waiting to be told en masse what to be outraged over next?

Did you watch the video? In context, Foxx makes it plain his character escapes from his chains and kills all the white slavemasters who put him in those chains.

He also pokes fun at black people in the same monologue, but that is conveniently not mentioned in the goblet of piss that is the Examiner.

Fine...I just want his money. I want his taxes raised because he's so rich. C'mon ain't this what America voted for? Higher taxes on the rich! YEA! That way I can retire in comfort with my health care paid for by a stinking rich black bigot. What a world.HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back