Change

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
changedemotivator.jpeg

I agree, we need to get rid of these deficit hawks..

I agree with you strongly...Throw out the loserterians!!!
Deficit hawking runs through both parties. Democrats blame republicans when they run a deficit, republicans blame democrats.. The irony of this is, the deficits aren't even a bad thing when they're complaining. Reagan's deficit wasn't bad. It helped his boom. Obama's deficit, although smaller then it should have been, helped pull us out of the pit of the recession. (The stimulus..)

Deficit hawking runs through both parties. Democrats blame republicans when they run a deficit, republicans blame democrats.. The irony of this is, the deficits aren't even a bad thing when they're complaining. Reagan's deficit wasn't bad. It helped his boom. Obama's deficit, although smaller then it should have been, helped pull us out of the pit of the recession. (The stimulus..)
No one ever told you about Santa Claus did they?

Pardon?

Santa Claus exists....and don't dare anyone say he doesn't :crybaby:

Yeah, there are some things that don't exist, like deficits causing recessions..

Yeah, there are some things that don't exist, like deficits causing recessions..

I personally support balanced budgets.

If you are referring to only having balanced budgets at certain times, I can agree with that. I hope you don't want an amendment or something though..

meh. . . Things would probably be, on balance, better off if we would just dispensed with the federal and international bureaucracies entirely. :woohoo:

No federal cradle to grave nanny state telling you how you should live your life.

No armies, no wars.

No intelligence agencies, no false flags, no fake terror.

I support no budget.

No budgets means no government.

No government means no taxes. No taxes means no more bullshit politicians!!!!!

No taxes means. . . . . We are no longer slaves!!!!! Everyone is FREEEEEEE!!!!!! Yay!!!!

No more bullshit.

I support no budget.

No taxes means. . . . . We are no longer slaves!!!!! Everyone is FREEEEEEE!!!!!! Yay!!!!

No more bullshit.

You're joking, right?

I support no budget.

No more bullshit.

You're joking, right?

About as much as you are in your beliefs about deficits and government spending. . . .

How serious are you?

I support no budget.

No more bullshit.

You're joking, right?

About as much as you are in your beliefs about deficits and government spending. . . .

How serious are you?

Quite serious, considering no one on here has yet to dispute what I say.
For example:
Think big deficits cause recessions

I support no budget.

No more bullshit.

You're joking, right?

How serious are you?

For example:

Everyone that studies economics know it's the Fed's farting around with the economy that causes booms and busts silly.

I support no budget.

No more bullshit.

You're joking, right?

How serious are you?

For example:

And I am dead serous as well.

The greatest of our Founders lived eighty years AFTER the constitution was written.

IT was he that challenged the Post Office. It was he that told us that we are sovereign and participation is voluntary if we are indeed to be considered a free people.

He met with Marx at the First international. I don't suppose you knew that though, did you? Nope. The US government never wanted you to know about Lysander Spooner, did they?
big-spooner.jpg

No Treason (1867-1870)
Lysander Spooner – No Treason No. 6: The Constitution of No Authority

NT.6.1.12 If, then, those who established the Constitution, had no power to bind, and did not attempt to bind, their posterity, the question arises, whether their posterity have bound themselves. If they have done so, they can have done so in only one or both of these two ways, viz., by voting, and paying taxes.

NT.6.2.9 “Therefore, a man’s voting under the Constitution of the United States, is not to be taken as evidence that he ever freely assented to the Constitution, even for the time being. Consequently we have no proof that any very large portion, even of the actual voters of the United States, ever really and voluntarily consented to the Constitution, even for the time being. Nor can we ever have such proof, until every man is left perfectly free to consent, or not, without thereby subjecting himself or his property to be disturbed or injured by others.”
NT.6.2.10 As we can have no legal knowledge as to who votes from choice, and who from the necessity thus forced upon him, we can have no legal knowledge, as to any particular individual, that he voted from choice; or, consequently, that by voting, he consented, or pledged himself, to support the government. Legally speaking, therefore, the act of voting utterly fails to pledge any one to support the government. It utterly fails to prove that the government rests upon the voluntary support of anybody. On general principles of law and reason, it cannot be said that the government has any voluntary supporters at all, until it can be distinctly shown who its voluntary supporters are.
NT.6.2.11 4. As taxation is made compulsory on all, whether they vote or not, a large proportion of those who vote, no doubt do so to prevent their own money being used against themselves; when, in fact, they would have gladly abstained from voting, if they could thereby have saved themselves from taxation alone, to say nothing of being saved from all the other usurpations and tyrannies of the government. To take a man’s property without his consent, and then to infer his consent because he attempts, by voting, to prevent that property from being used to his injury, is a very insufficient proof of his consent to support the Constitution. It is, in fact, no proof at all. And as we can have no legal knowledge as to who the particular individuals are, if there are any, who are willing to be taxed for the sake of voting, we can have no legal knowledge that any particular individual consents to be taxed for the sake of voting; or, consequently, consents to support the Constitution.

Forum List

Back