Right coast, classified
Obama economic policies are starting to kick in! :21:

image.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/djheakin/status/992011720486014976

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 83
Since Trump didn´t do anything, we have to assume this, if true, is due to the Q1 period. Like every year, employment is on the increase. Then comes the summer recess.

Devil's advocate post.

The odds on favorite is that this mostly is a one-off. It was in April that the majority of business owners got their first really hard look at SALT in their own state v. the other states that are close enough to visit family.

The current unemployment rate is 3.9%. The lowest rate since the Clinton Era. The Black Unemployment Rate is 6.6% and is the lowest ever. Yet, there is still a great need for workers resulting in increased wages and benefits.

Devil's advocate post.

The odds on favorite is that this mostly is a one-off. It was in April that the majority of business owners got their first really hard look at SALT in their own state v. the other states that are close enough to visit family.
I don’t think so. I’m hearing many companies complain they can’t fill blue collar jobs.

I doubt that the UE number will shrink much more without the availability of other jobs sending the quit rate through the roof.

Forum List

Back