Change The Gun Laws And gut The Nra

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Stop all this talk about supporting the 2nd Amendment. The other day I heard a governor say how important the 2nd Amendment is. Well, let me tell you something. If we were to be taken over by our own tyrannical government no law allowing the sale of semi-automatic weapons would stop them. See our government has weapons of mass destruction. They've got more than weapons, they've got control over airwaves, or any and all types of mass communication. That argument about the second Amendment is more than kind of dumb.
And nobody is talking about taking away someone's right to own a handgun or a rifle for hunting anyway.
Why the NRA they have so much control over politicians - or why big banks and Wall Street does really illustrates why this country is in a stalemate over many fixable issues.
Gun trade is an explicit condition mandated by our government in such a way that is completely under-reported on. Whose the biggest seller of WMD - we are. We sell more than semiautomatic weapons too. We sell jets designed only for warfare, guided missiles, tanks, you name it and we do it all over the world.
When we talk about US pentagon military acquisitions we're really not just talking about military defense. We're also talking about the eventual sale of all of these WMD's on the open market.
And we are chiefly responsible.

You know this true. And the fact is none of it makes people anywhere any safer.

The real issues of tyranny and injustice can maybe start to be addressed when we do this

More restrictions on guns only effect law-abidding citizens. No criminal who wants a gun to commit their crimes stops and says "Well I wouldn't want the extra charge for an unlawfully large capacity magazine, better get the legal one." If trying to reduce crime at all, making gun ownership more difficult is only going to inconvenience the people you're not actually worrying about.

Wanna reduce violence, reduce the causal factors which feed criminality.

Hey, just look at how many school shootings have been prevented by making "Gun Free Zone" laws! Not a single individual has been harmed in a school by a single gun since then. Of course a lot of kids have died at the hands of PEOPLE who brought guns, against the guns will, into those protected zone. But that only means we need another layer of laws and everything will be A-OK.

Sad part? The gun-grabbers actually believe that!

259y0c2.png

Stop all this talk about supporting the 2nd Amendment. The other day I heard a governor say how important the 2nd Amendment is. Well, let me tell you something. If we were to be taken over by our own tyrannical government no law allowing the sale of semi-automatic weapons would stop them. See our government has weapons of mass destruction. They've got more than weapons, they've got control over airwaves, or any and all types of mass communication. That argument about the second Amendment is more than kind of dumb.
And nobody is talking about taking away someone's right to own a handgun or a rifle for hunting anyway.
Why the NRA they have so much control over politicians - or why big banks and Wall Street does really illustrates why this country is in a stalemate over many fixable issues.
Gun trade is an explicit condition mandated by our government in such a way that is completely under-reported on. Whose the biggest seller of WMD - we are. We sell more than semiautomatic weapons too. We sell jets designed only for warfare, guided missiles, tanks, you name it and we do it all over the world.
When we talk about US pentagon military acquisitions we're really not just talking about military defense. We're also talking about the eventual sale of all of these WMD's on the open market.

The real issues of tyranny and injustice can maybe start to be addressed when we do this

Of course people are talking about taking away the right to own a rifle or handgun. They have been talking about it and trying to do it for years. That is why there have been court cases about it. That is why laws have been overturned.
When you can demonstrate that I am a threat because I own guns, then I will consider your argument. Until then, I have no intention of giving up my property because other people don't like it.

Probably worth pointing out that when ever the gun control subject comes up, there's an election cycle heating up. So how much of it is serious, and how much of it is just pushing people's hot buttons is a worthy question.

More restrictions on guns only effect law-abidding citizens. No criminal who wants a gun to commit their crimes stops and says "Well I wouldn't want the extra charge for an unlawfully large capacity magazine, better get the legal one." If trying to reduce crime at all, making gun ownership more difficult is only going to inconvenience the people you're not actually worrying about.

Wanna reduce violence, reduce the causal factors which feed criminality.

Under that premise Criminals commit murder... So we better make that legal too...

The silliest reason for owning guns is to take over the government.

Popguns against the biggest and best equipped military in history.

:confused:

What makes you think the US Military would shoot at US Citizens?

Ever heard of Nicolae Ceausescu? Same thing can happen here.

All you Authoritairans out there better watch yerselves.

What makes you think the US Military would shoot at US Citizens?

Ever heard of Nicolae Ceausescu? Same thing can happen here.

All you Authoritairans out there better watch yerselves.

Ever heard of Kent State?

How many of the Kent State protesters were armed?

None. Could that be one of the reasons they were fired upon?

How many of the Kent State protesters were armed?

None. Could that be one of the reasons they were fired upon?

You really think a shoot out between college students and our military, on a college campus, would result in fewer deaths? Armed or not, they were not doing anything illegal or not protected by the Constitution. Same with the protesters we saw pepper sprayed.

Shooting at our military and believing you will somehow prevail is beyond stupid. Its laughable and suicidal.

I never said Americans should shoot at the Military, you did. I pointed out how in certain cases that the Military did not cooperate with Authoritarian Dictators.

But I see where you stand: "Don't bother fighting back because the US Government has awesome weapons of oppression". Or, "You're a Racist if you don't submit to Obama and everything he wants and does."

Just sit back and take it like a good little slave.

America's biggest problem are people like you.

I never said Americans should shoot at the Military, you did. I pointed out how in certain cases that the Military did not cooperate with Authoritarian Dictators.

But I see where you stand: "Don't bother fighting back because the US Government has awesome weapons of oppression". Or, "You're a Racist if you don't submit to Obama and everything he wants and does."

Oh good grief.

I didn't say any of that.

You asked "What makes you think the US Military would shoot at US Citizens?"

I answered they have and they would.

I did not say what you QUOTED me as saying: "Don't bother fighting back because the US Government has awesome weapons of oppression".

Nor did I say anything about race. :rolleyes-41:

I said its stupid and suicidal to think popguns would be effective against the biggest military in history.

As a purely practical and factual statement, that's what I believe.

Oh good grief.

I didn't say any of that.

You asked "What makes you think the US Military would shoot at US Citizens?"

I answered they have and they would.

I did not say what you QUOTED me as saying: "Don't bother fighting back because the US Government has awesome weapons of oppression".

Nor did I say anything about race. :rolleyes-41:

I said its stupid and suicidal to think popguns would be effective against the biggest military in history.

As a purely practical and factual statement, that's what I believe.

Actually they are saying they want guns to shoot at cops... Who do you think is going to enforce the law...

So they want unrestricted access to guns so they can shoot cops...

brings up an off topic thought but I want the USA military to be comprised of Americans son , daughters , uncles , aunts , fathers and mothers . I bring up this off topic thought because some people and politicians want to allow immigrants to join USA military as a way to become USA citizens . These immigrants in large numbers working for money and the reward of USA citizenship could not be trusted as they would have no real ties to America and Americans , IMO !! Like I say , off topic but just a thought that I've mentioned before

brings up an off topic thought but I want the USA military to be comprised of Americans son , daughters , uncles , aunts , fathers and mothers . I bring up this off topic thought because some people and politicians want to allow immigrants to join USA military as a way to become USA citizens . These immigrants in large numbers working for money and the reward of USA citizenship could not be trusted as they would have no real ties to America and Americans , IMO !! Like I say , off topic but just a thought that I've mentioned before
Rome extended citizenship to its enemies through military service.

See how that, and bread and circuses for the masses, worked out?

America will ALWAYS have a strong 2A.

And the NRA will ALWAYS lead the fight to preserve our gun rights.

And they will always be successful over those foreigners like yourself who want Americans disarmed so we won't be able to use our weapons in the coming anti-Muslim riots in the streets of America, if that ever happens and I hope it doesn't.

Excellent thoughts, pismoe!

:)

History tells us otherwise. The FIRST thing that had to happen before a government turned totalitarian was it disarmed the people. Then that government murdered them wholesale. You are factually and historically incorrect.

Forum List

Back