change the 2nd amendment, to read:

May 21, 2015
"every US citizen over the age of 18, and not otherwise prohibited by law, SHALL be permitted to carry any rifle, shotgun or pistol any place that they damned well wish to carry it, for whatever reason they wish to do so, at any time, openly or concealed, because we feel that is the best option for the most people, in a rational, non-secular, free, non-aggressive, independent nation, and anyone who doesn''t like that can just eat it"

Yeah um.... that's already the case. Matter of fact everything that's not prohibited by law is by process of elimination "permitted".

"every US citizen over the age of 18, and not otherwise prohibited by law, SHALL be permitted to carry any rifle, shotgun or pistol any place that they damned well wish to carry it, for whatever reason they wish to do so, at any time, openly or concealed, because we feel that is the best option for the most people, in a rational, non-secular, free, non-aggressive, independent nation, and anyone who doesn''t like that can just eat it"

Translation for the psychology-impaired:

I'm so brainwashed by US media outlets that every little noise startles me and scares me that I wanna weapon to make sure my worthless existence continues until I accidentally end it myself while cleaning my gun. :)

Too bad, aint it, punk? I did misword it, should say "if not a person so prohibited by law". Not prohibitions of the actions of any other citizen.

Shall make no law... I prefer that to "unless otherwise limited by law"... The government should not have the power to "bless" us with rights they provide. The rights listed limit the government, tell them what they cannot do, they do not provide us rights it simply lists rights we already have.

The 2nd is fine as it is.

It has stood the test of time and it will stand the test of the communist liberals. Not one single word needs to be changed in any fashion or form.
It was those liberals that insisted on a Bill of Rights before they would vote to ratify the Constitution. The conservatives agreed and the Constitution was ratified and the Federalists added the Rights.

It was those liberals that insisted on a Bill of Rights before they would vote to ratify the Constitution. The conservatives agreed and the Constitution was ratified and the Federalists added the Rights.

No, it was not "those liberals". The Founders were liberal in the classical definition.

Modern-day "liberals" are not liberal at all, but nuevo-Soviet rubber-stamping apparatchiks and the idiot recipients of their stolen largesse. Modern-day liberals have no relation to the classical definition.

No, it was not "those liberals". The Founders were liberal in the classical definition.

Modern-day "liberals" are not liberal at all, but nuevo-Soviet rubber-stamping apparatchiks and the idiot recipients of their stolen largesse. Modern-day liberals have no relation to the classical definition.
There are core beliefs to both contemporary and classical definitions of liberalism, can you give us those core definitions of liberalisms that both schools believe?

no, it's NOT ok as it is, obviously. The pos's keep on lying about what it means. so take out the ambiguity of it,and just shove it down the wannabe Hiters" throats, since they're just pos's anyway.

There will always be restrictions on where weapons can be carried. And this should not change.

165555_600.jpg

Keep the 2nd amendment as is. For the pro-gun people it gives them the right to own guns. For the anti-gun group it doesn't say they're allowed to own what they dam well please.

Nonsense.

The liberals who created our Constitutional Republic during the Foundation Era are the same liberals today who correctly understand that Americans are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly – the now invalidated state measures seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights are proof of that.

Indeed, liberal advocacy of the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law, the right of women to privacy, and the right of immigrants to due process of the law are but a few of the many examples of how liberal positions on the issues are consistent with the original intent of the Framing Generation, where citizens rights are inalienable and not subject to 'majority rule.'

Forum List

Back