Change Of Heart? Herman Cain Blames Scandal On Race

wow, no one cares...what a shock.

the people care about this as much as you all did back when it was happening to Clinton.:lol:

Looks like not much of anybody cares, if Google's top news is any indication.

Top Stories
Carlos the Jackal
Mitt Romney
Silvio Berlusconi
Avril Lavigne
Michele Bachmann
Joe Paterno
Death of Michael Jackson
Justin Bieber
Israel
Daniel Ortega

well, not something that really needs to be googled... just go to foxnews or cnn or any news site and its in the top stories.........

wow, no one cares...what a shock.

the people care about this as much as you all did back when it was happening to Clinton.:lol:

We republicans cared enough about what Clinton did to impeach him. Clinton was disgusting and disrespected the oval office.

well dear, he was impeached FOR LYING AND OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE while HE WAS PRESIDENT. not for ALL the sexual harassment charges that were brought against him by a half dozen women..

Last edited:
Looks like not much of anybody cares, if Google's top news is any indication.

Top Stories
Carlos the Jackal
Mitt Romney
Silvio Berlusconi
Avril Lavigne
Michele Bachmann
Joe Paterno
Death of Michael Jackson
Justin Bieber
Israel
Daniel Ortega

well, not something that really needs to be googled... just go to foxnews or cnn or any news site and its in the top stories.........

Maybe it's top news internationally. In the US, he's #3.

i am actually hoping that by march of 2012 , 7459 women and 34,183 men claim that they were felt up by Herman Cain, and then we can all laugh at the Left Wing Media.

i am actually hoping that by march of 2012 , 7459 women and 34,183 men claim that they were felt up by Herman Cain, and then we can all laugh at the Left Wing Media.

You're blaming left wing media for Cain's debacle in handling this nonsense? Crackpot conspiracy theories, lol.

LOL, whatever, the women were given settlements in Cain's case and at any rate he's presenting himself as evasive and less than honest, whether on purpose or by design. The Tea Party and Koch brothers didn't train him on how to handle scandals.

Musta got lessons from Billy Clinton

And what Bill Clinton did WAS WRONG. He was impeached too...Stop the double standard.

:lol:...
AGAIN, Clinton was IMPEACHED for lying and obstruction of justice while HE WAS PRESIDENT.

Last edited:
Cain was leading in the polls so as soon as the rest of the country understood how crazy the people were who supported him he lost majority support

trending loser republican.. go Ben !

well, i guess it is finally nice that republicans have blacks so they can finally play the race card......

i doubt this will affect him much since most republicans probably just think thats just the way black people act in general.........

i bet the final defense of cains will be "its a black thing and you white republicans wouldnt understand"........
And you think blacks act the way they do in Baltimore? Must be, because it is a liberal shit hole.

This makes me sick. Herman Cain is disgusting; 4 woman come forward and yet all he does is accuse them of Racism. This isn't what the republican party needs...If it is I'm finished with the republican party.
Oh Bill is a sexual predator, but liberals don't care. Hypocrite.

I watched that interview and I will say she was lying. Maybe he really harassed her but you could tell she was not telling the truth. And you can say it is not race but the similarities between this and Clarence Thomas is un-mistakable.

LOL, whatever, the women were given settlements in Cain's case and at any rate he's presenting himself as evasive and less than honest, whether on purpose or by design. The Tea Party and Koch brothers didn't train him on how to handle scandals.

Musta got lessons from Billy Clinton

And what Bill Clinton did WAS WRONG. He was impeached too...Stop the double standard.
He was impeached for lying under oath, not for being a sexual predator. Liberals were fine with that.

Forum List

Back