Change: No Torture, Except for Exceptions

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yep, that's the tune. Let's see, Bush administration since 9/11 for water boarding...3. What are 'exceptions'?
    :lol:

knoxnews.com: Sports stories by the Associated Press

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,125
    Ya know what I think Annie... I think hussein bit off more than he can chew. He spewed gas like a belching blow hole all through his campaign with no real clue as to what he was getting himself into. Now that reality has slapped him in the face, he's realising that he can't do half the shit he promised. Not even close. So now he's doing his very best tap dance to make it look as though he's sticking to his campaign gas, when in fact he's looking a lot more like Bush. But people are stupid. Especially his disciples. He could crap in their mouth and tell 'em it's a candy bar and they'd believe it. That's part of the reason the republicans are so quite about what he's doing. They see the futility in fighting it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  3. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    From the same article:

Nothing's concrete yet but you're already judging it as is? A draft is called a draft for a reason. As a writer, my first draft wouldn't be the final product; the same applies here.