Change in ZONE 3 Rules

I'm kind of glad that Current Events and General Discussion will perhaps have clearer limits. They get abused a lot by trolls because they can.

How about just putting a little "zone 1 2 3 or 4" icon on the header of each forum.

How about just putting a little "zone 1 2 3 or 4" icon on the header of each forum.

That's a good idea.....

4Nines - is it possible to do this?

Thank you.

Also, perhaps a short mention of rules at the top. I only say this because sometimes I have gotten in trouble and in SOME cases, I didn't clearly see why. So at least to me, the rules seem fluid and open to interpretation some times. All I'm suggesting is that it might go a long ways to make our rules a little less open to interpretation and more written in stone, sort of, in certain areas. Thanks.

Heads up folks - we've made some minor changes in Z3 rules - mostly to clarify them. They way they are written essentially makes Zone 3 sound like Zone 4 when it comes to moderation.

Here are the new rules for Zone 3:

"Zone 3": Normal Site Wide Rules apply. A certain amount of off topic discourse and flaming is allowed but thread topics should be respected. Excessive trolling or flaming or excursions from the specific OP topic is not. Use your discretion: if you are using the thread to engage in a personal flame-fest with another poster - get out. If you go off-topic for a bit and start a derailment -- fix it by getting back on topic.

Zone 3 includes all other forums that are not Zone1, Zone2, or Zone4.
Please list the zone 3s for the slower kids!
Thank you

Fury

For the slower kids --- Anything that's NOT Zone1, Zone2, or Zone4 --- is Zone3.. :coffee: A Venn diagram would be too advanced. We DO HAVE a chart a member volunteered. It probably should go up soon.

Forum List

Back