Change In Attack Direction

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Sweet Saintly Sister Sarah, who was found to have violated two Alaska statutes, switched her attack today. Ethics no longer being her strong point.

Now Obama is a baby killer and voting for him will get activist judges elected.

Activist Judge: One who rules against the repulican wishes.

Good Judge: Just the opposite.

Finally we agree on something.

hallelujah.gif

I thought the day would never come.

.​

Last edited:
Sweet Saintly Sister Sarah, who was found to have violated two Alaska statutes, switched her attack today. Ethics no longer being her strong point.

Still palling around with seccessionists

[youtube]eniG9l_7its&eurl=http://www.theleftcoaster.com/[/youtube]

Still palling around with seccessionists

Quick, deflect away from Obama's record (what little of it there is).

From Factcheck.org: Obama and 'Infanticide'

August 25, 2008

The facts about Obama's votes against 'Born Alive' bills in Illinois.

Summary

Anti-abortion activists accuse Obama of "supporting infanticide," and the National Right to Life Committee says he's conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions." Obama says they're "lying."

At issue is Obama's opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive.

Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman's legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee's 2003 mark-up session....

...Obama campaign statement, June 30: Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language. The Illinois legislation read, "A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law." The Born Alive Infant Protections Act read, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being 'born alive' as defined in this section." [SB 1082, Held in Health and Human Services, 3/13/03; Session Sine Die, 1/11/05; BAIPA, Public Law 107-207]

The statement was still on Obama's Web site as of this writing, Aug. 25, long after Obama had accused his detractors of "lying." But Obama's claim is wrong. In fact, by the time the HHS Committee voted on the bill, it did contain language identical to the federal act.

There is more to this article at factcheck.org.

Infanticide​
obama.jpg

Last edited:
with 24 days until the election, wouldn't it seem that McCain/Palin would have a set strategy? I mean they go through attacks like a hooker goes through johns.

It's laughable.

Obama voted to withold medical treatment from newborn infants. He sucks.

Obama voted to withold medical treatment from newborn infants. He sucks.

It gets worse.

Jill Stanek's Story

"My name is Jill Stanek. In 1999, I discovered that Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois, where I worked as a labor and delivery nurse, was leaving babies who survived induced labor abortions to die in the soiled utility room.

I personally held one of these infants 45 minutes until he gasped his last breath.

When I explained my experience to hospital administrators, they refused to stop their horrific treatment of these infants.

After going public, my story immediately grabbed the attention of legislators and media, which resulted in the introduction of the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

Christ Hospital fired me in August 2001 for reasons related to my public statements.

I testified before Barack Obama in the Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee and Health and Human Services Committee as well as the US House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution.

On August 5, 2002, I joined President George W. Bush for his signing of the federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act."

Last edited:
"Senator Obama's Voting Record

As an Illinois State Senator, Barack Obama opposed the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act. The legislation defined any infant born alive as a "person” who deserves full legal protection.

The Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act was modeled after the federal version, with the identical definition of “born alive.” The World Health Organization created this definition in 1950. The United Nations adopted it in 1955.

Obama actively opposed the legislation in the Illinois State Senate. In 2001, he voted no in committee, spoke against it on the Senate floor, and voted present on the floor. In 2002, he voted no in committee, spoke against it on the Senate floor, and voted no on the floor. Obama was the sole senator to ever speak against it on the Senate floor.

The U.S. Senate passed the federal bill unanimously, with Senators Barbara Boxer and Ted Kennedy speaking in support of it.

The pro-abortion group NARAL expressed neutrality on the federal bill. On August 5, 2002, President George W. Bush signed it into law.

For four years Obama has said he would have supported the federal version, but that simply isn’t true. In 2003, as chairman of the Illinois Senate's Health and Human Services Committee, Obama voted yes on an amendment that made the Illinois version identical to the federal one. However, he then voted no on the amended bill.

(Note the first vote under “DP#1” or “Do Pass Amendment #1” was to allow the amendment to be added, making this bill identical to the federal Born Alive bill. The second vote under “DPA” or “Do Pass as Amended” was on the bill as amended. Obama voted to amend the bill and then voted against the amended bill.)

View the Republican State Senate Staff analysis here.

Click here to see a side by side comparison of the final federal version of Born Alive and the 2003 IL version Obama opposed."

You'll have to goto the site to click the links.

It is Bornalivetruth.org

This LINK will take you to the above posted article.

Last edited:
Quick, deflect away from Obama's record (what little of it there is).

August 25, 2008

Summary

Anti-abortion activists accuse Obama of "supporting infanticide," and the National Right to Life Committee says he's conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions." Obama says they're "lying."

At issue is Obama's opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive.

Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman's legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee's 2003 mark-up session....

...Obama campaign statement, June 30: Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language. The Illinois legislation read, "A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law." The Born Alive Infant Protections Act read, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being 'born alive' as defined in this section." [SB 1082, Held in Health and Human Services, 3/13/03; Session Sine Die, 1/11/05; BAIPA, Public Law 107-207]

The statement was still on Obama's Web site as of this writing, Aug. 25, long after Obama had accused his detractors of "lying." But Obama's claim is wrong. In fact, by the time the HHS Committee voted on the bill, it did contain language identical to the federal act.

Infanticide​
obama.jpg

Thank you for posting this.

*yawn*

speaking of someone who needs to change their act ....

Thank you for posting this.

My pleasure.

Here is Senator Obama lying through his teeth.

[youtube]DEBDNGLl5TQ[/youtube]

Here is the "Sleazy Attack Ad" that says the EXACT SAME THING as Factcheck.org.

[youtube]1kIfFTP595Q[/youtube]
The woman in this ad is Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor.

Obama+lied.bmp

Last edited:
Most of America is pro-choice. I guess they're all baby killers too, eh?

The conservatives switch attacks so often I'm dizzy trying to follow it.

Why doesn't the McCain campaign start attacking Obama on his economic philosophies? Why don't they put out campaign ads about Obama's economic philosophies instead of something that is so far down the list of things important to Americans.

Wanna know why? Because McCain knows Obama's plan is better for America.

Last edited:
Most of America is pro-choice. I guess they're all baby killers too, eh?

The conservatives switch attacks so often I'm dizzy trying to follow it.

Why doesn't the McCain campaign start attacking Obama on his economic philosophies? Why don't they put out campaign ads about Obama's economic philosophies instead of something that is so far down the list of things important to Americans.

Wanna know why? Because McCain knows Obama's plan is better for America.

Barack Obama is a BALD FACED LIAR. Deflection won't change that fact.

There is no "Change" here. Just another lying politician.

Change+the+sbject---3.jpg

Last edited:
You don't really believe anything that any wingnut site called "bornalivetruth.org" says, do you?

It's really a shame that the right wingnuts keep trying to politicize something that isn't polticized anywhere else in the world.

Only when it's backed up by Factcheck.org. This is. Barack Obama is a liar. No question about it.

No Change...just politics.

.​

Last edited:
Only when it's backed up by Factcheck.org. This is. Barack Obama is a liar. No question about it. No Change...just politics.

.​

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. funny, factcheck.org says that the BS about Obama is just that... BS. But that's meaningless.

And I, personally, have no issues with someone deciding that THEY would never have an abortion. It's all good. But keep the Christian dogma and the anti-choice propaganda away from me.

Thanks.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. funny, factcheck.org says that the BS about Obama is just that... BS. But that's meaningless.

And I, personally, have no issues with someone deciding that THEY would never have an abortion. It's all good. But keep the Christian dogma and the anti-choice propaganda away from me.

Thanks.

That " Love thy neighbor " stuff is so corny. :lol:

Thanks.

If the truth bothers you...feel free not to read it.

We are talking about live born babies here. Out of the womb and alive.

You can try to deflect however you want. Senator Obama lied through his teeth to America.

.​

August 25, 2008

Summary

Last edited:

Forum List

Back