"Change"... From President Barry Hussein Obama

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Change

When you and I set out on this journey three years ago, we knew that ours would be a lengthy struggle to build a new foundation for this country -- one that would require squaring off against the special interests who had spent decades stacking the deck in their favor.

Today, it is clear that you have shifted the odds.

This morning, I signed into law a bill that represents the most sweeping reforms of Wall Street since the Great Depression, and the toughest consumer financial protections this nation has ever seen. I know that I am able to do so only because the tens of thousands of volunteers who make up the backbone of this movement overcame the most potent attack ads and the most powerful lobbying the special interests could put forward.

Our special-interest opponents and their Republican allies have now set their sights on the elections in November as their best chance to overturn the historic progress we've made together.

Organizing for America counts entirely on supporters like you to fight back -- no special interests, no corporate PACs. To keep making change and to defend the change we have already won, we need you -- and at least 6 other people in Westminster -- to contribute so we have the resources necessary going into the election.

Can you donate $20 today and help Organizing for America lay the groundwork for the fights ahead?

Because of Wall Street reform, we will ensure that Americans applying for a credit card, a mortgage, or a student loan will never again be asked to sign their name under pages of confusing fine print. We will crack down on abusive lending practices and make sure that lenders don't cheat the system -- and create a new watchdog to enforce these consumer protections.

And we will put an end to taxpayer-funded bailouts, giving us the ability to wind down any large financial institution if it should ever fail.

The passage of Wall Street reform is at the forefront of the change we seek, and it will provide a foundation for a stronger and safer economy.

It is a foundation built upon the progress of the Recovery Act, which has turned 22 months of job losses into six consecutive months of private-sector job growth.And it is a foundation reinforced by the historic health reform we passed this spring, which is already giving new benefits to more than 100 million Americans, ushering another 1 million Americans into coverage by next year.

But today's victory is not where our fight ends.

Organizing for America and I will move forward in the months ahead on the tough fights we have yet to finish -- even if cynics say we should wait until after the fall elections. This movement has never catered to the conventional wisdom of Washington. And we have fought to ensure that our progress is never held hostage by our politics.

You and I did not build this movement to win one election. We did not come together to pass one single piece of legislation. We are fighting for nothing less than a new foundation for our country -- and that work is not complete. As we face the challenges ahead, I am relying on you to stand with me.

Please donate $20 or more today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/WallStreetReformed

Thank you for helping us get here,

President Barack Obama

---

A couple of things... What was the Foundation of this REPUBLIC before you were King, Barry?...

As for ANYONE EVER Claiming that Barry is not DIRECTLY Involved in OFA/DNC and this Propaganda Tool, this Personal Letter should have Cleared that up with Barry's "we"'s...

"It is a foundation built upon the progress of the Recovery Act, which has turned 22 months of job losses into six consecutive months of private-sector job growth."

Really?... Got any Hard Numbers on that?

Keyword: "private-sector"... The Census don't count, Barry!

"And we will put an end to taxpayer-funded bailouts, giving us the ability to wind down any large financial institution if it should ever fail."

^That is like a Rapist Claiming he's going to put an End to Rape once and for all...

One thing is for Certain:

"We are fighting for nothing less than a new foundation for our country..."

This should Concern EVERYONE...

:)

peace...

I'm on his mailing list and Obama has set a new standard for Presidential behavior.

At least, he's more up front about his Progressive Marxist urge to remake America

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm on his mailing list and Obama has set a new standard for Presidential behavior.

At least, he's more up front about his Progressive Marxist urge to remake America

I Remember some here on the Left Claiming that that was ALL DNC...

He doesn't even Care anymore...

Apparently he wasn't Pleased with the Foundation the Founders set forth...

Not like we didn't Know this BEFORE he was Elected.

peace...

I've seen change.
You're now slaughtering civilians in Pakistan while that **** Hillary and her Nazi co-pilot, Gates are doing their best to provoke N. Korea into firing some shots..............and then you have your " greatest ally" IsNtReal pissing off the rest of the world.
Enjoy the coming firestorm. I watch from afar.

"Ford Motor Co posted a $tronger-than-expected quarterly profit of $2.6 billion and said it was on track for higher earnings and lower debt in 2011, sending its shares up 4 percent.

The No. 2 U.S. automaker lowered the top end of its range for U.S. auto industry sales for 2010, citing in part the slow recovery in the U.S. economy. But it said the recovery was sustainable.

Ford has now posted five consecutive quarterly net profits after recording net losses totaling $30 billion from 2006 through 2008 as it cut jobs, sold brands and began to rebuild a product lineup overly reliant on large SUVs and pickup trucks."

:clap2:

Hell no he's not happy. He was raised by radicals and commies, and that is what he is, a radical and commie. Hussein can't stand America being a capitalist, free country. Not enough commie in it. He has to "remake" America into what he wants it to be, and he's doing it, quick. Better hope conservatives take back control, or this country is headed for certain disaster, and another Civil War.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Hell no he's not happy. He was raised by radicals and commies, and that is what he is, a radical and commie. Hussein can't stand America being a capitalist, free country. Not enough commie in it. He has to "remake" America into what he wants it to be, and he's doing it, quick. Better hope conservatives take back control, or this country is headed for certain disaster, and another Civil War.
How they gonna do that, if they keep gettin' BUSTED??!!!!!!

:confused:

I've seen change.
You're now slaughtering civilians in Pakistan while that **** Hillary and her Nazi co-pilot, Gates are doing their best to provoke N. Korea into firing some shots..............and then you have your " greatest ally" IsNtReal pissing off the rest of the world.
Enjoy the coming firestorm. I watch from afar.
Headed up to see the "Brokeback conservatives", huh??​

They... "we"... will do it by "majority vote"... Conservatives on track for clear majority - poll | Reuters

Stop eating paint chips, Dipshit... :lol:

peace...

Stop eating paint chips, Dipshit...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ&feature=PlayList&p=3A760ACD402909DF&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves[/ame]

53993517_ff46bfcd89_o.jpg

Last edited:
Change

When you and I set out on this journey three years ago, we knew that ours would be a lengthy struggle to build a new foundation for this country -- one that would require squaring off against the special interests who had spent decades stacking the deck in their favor.

Today, it is clear that you have shifted the odds.

This morning, I signed into law a bill that represents the most sweeping reforms of Wall Street since the Great Depression, and the toughest consumer financial protections this nation has ever seen. I know that I am able to do so only because the tens of thousands of volunteers who make up the backbone of this movement overcame the most potent attack ads and the most powerful lobbying the special interests could put forward.

Our special-interest opponents and their Republican allies have now set their sights on the elections in November as their best chance to overturn the historic progress we've made together.

Organizing for America counts entirely on supporters like you to fight back -- no special interests, no corporate PACs. To keep making change and to defend the change we have already won, we need you -- and at least 6 other people in Westminster -- to contribute so we have the resources necessary going into the election.

Can you donate $20 today and help Organizing for America lay the groundwork for the fights ahead?

Because of Wall Street reform, we will ensure that Americans applying for a credit card, a mortgage, or a student loan will never again be asked to sign their name under pages of confusing fine print. We will crack down on abusive lending practices and make sure that lenders don't cheat the system -- and create a new watchdog to enforce these consumer protections.

And we will put an end to taxpayer-funded bailouts, giving us the ability to wind down any large financial institution if it should ever fail.

The passage of Wall Street reform is at the forefront of the change we seek, and it will provide a foundation for a stronger and safer economy.

It is a foundation built upon the progress of the Recovery Act, which has turned 22 months of job losses into six consecutive months of private-sector job growth.And it is a foundation reinforced by the historic health reform we passed this spring, which is already giving new benefits to more than 100 million Americans, ushering another 1 million Americans into coverage by next year.

But today's victory is not where our fight ends.

Organizing for America and I will move forward in the months ahead on the tough fights we have yet to finish -- even if cynics say we should wait until after the fall elections. This movement has never catered to the conventional wisdom of Washington. And we have fought to ensure that our progress is never held hostage by our politics.

You and I did not build this movement to win one election. We did not come together to pass one single piece of legislation. We are fighting for nothing less than a new foundation for our country -- and that work is not complete. As we face the challenges ahead, I am relying on you to stand with me.

Please donate $20 or more today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/WallStreetReformed

Thank you for helping us get here,

President Barack Obama

---

A couple of things... What was the Foundation of this REPUBLIC before you were King, Barry?...

As for ANYONE EVER Claiming that Barry is not DIRECTLY Involved in OFA/DNC and this Propaganda Tool, this Personal Letter should have Cleared that up with Barry's "we"'s...

"It is a foundation built upon the progress of the Recovery Act, which has turned 22 months of job losses into six consecutive months of private-sector job growth."

Really?... Got any Hard Numbers on that?

Keyword: "private-sector"... The Census don't count, Barry!

"And we will put an end to taxpayer-funded bailouts, giving us the ability to wind down any large financial institution if it should ever fail."

^That is like a Rapist Claiming he's going to put an End to Rape once and for all...

One thing is for Certain:

"We are fighting for nothing less than a new foundation for our country..."

This should Concern EVERYONE...

peace...

I just got a Revised Request from a Local OFA Leader with a Revised Bammy Letter...

Only Asking for $15 now.

Apparently they are having a Difficult Time finding 6 Donations in Westminster...

Westminster is NO Small Town... It's a LARGE Suburb of Denver.

That's Funny as HELL!...

peace...

Forum List

Back