Change! Black boxes in cars may soon be mandatory

Why should you be able to impose a cost on others for your bad behavior?

I shouldn't. No one should. If you're implying that refusal to purchase insurance imposes a cost on others, that's simply not true.

I shouldn't. No one should. If you're implying that refusal to purchase insurance imposes a cost on others, that's simply not true.

It absolutely is. If you don't have car insurance and hit me, my car (and potentially person) are damaged. You have imposed a cost on me. Without insurance, you likely lack the ability to compensate me for my loss.

It absolutely is.

No. It absolutely is not. Harming others imposes a cost on others. If that doesn't happen, no harm has occurred, period.

Effectively, this kind of law pre-punishes people for what they might do. It builds assumption on assumption (if you harm others, if you don't have the money to pay for damages, if you don't have insurance to cover the remainder, etc, etc...), and uses them to justify dictating behavior that poses no direct harm to anyone.

This is about government micromanaging our lives, telling us how to manage risk and how to address our responsibilities. And it's a mode of government rapidly expanding into every area of our lives (health care, employment, etc).

"just telling"..Excuses you of nothing.
You have an opinion. Fine.
I have the facts on my side. You are simply emoting.
If wish to telegraph your every move and advertise your affairs, feel free to do so. Don't you dare I demand I do the same.

Wooooo :):shaking::)... Here ya go Brainiac, the "facts on your side" that I brought up was this:

Yeah well you the Aussie girl should just shut up about it. You don't live here. You're not an American. You are excluded from having an opinion. We don't give a shit how you do things in your country, why do you concern yourself with our business?

See any "facts" in there?

Me neither.

"Excluded from having an opinion"... :rofl: Can't make this shit up.

Hey rocket scientist, you should read instead of trying the Knight in shining armor routine.
Did the OP from Australia ask you to step in for her?
Once again mr emotion, I stated very clearly that since the OP is NOT an American, her opinion of American issues did not matter. THAT is a fact.
Case fucking closed.

You mean you'd rather run away from your words than admit they were wrong?

I don't even have any idea who you were talking to. That doesn't matter. Because everybody has a right to an opinion and only in North Korea and the bubble of your tiny little mind is that not the case. Fortunately for humanity, your view does not prevail and never will. This is a message board, and that means dialogue. If what you want is a monologue, go take Jay Leno's job.

Wooooo :):shaking::)... Here ya go Brainiac, the "facts on your side" that I brought up was this:

See any "facts" in there?

Me neither.

"Excluded from having an opinion"... :rofl: Can't make this shit up.

Hey rocket scientist, you should read instead of trying the Knight in shining armor routine.
Did the OP from Australia ask you to step in for her?
Once again mr emotion, I stated very clearly that since the OP is NOT an American, her opinion of American issues did not matter. THAT is a fact.
Case fucking closed.

You mean you'd rather run away from your words than admit they were wrong?

I don't even have any idea who you were talking to. That doesn't matter. Because everybody has a right to an opinion and only in North Korea and the bubble of your tiny little mind is that not the case. Fortunately for humanity, your view does not prevail and never will. This is a message board, and that means dialogue. If what you want is a monologue, go take Jay Leno's job.
No you'd rather make shit up as you go.
And no..An Australian does not have a right to an opinion on our sovereign affairs.
The problem with you libs is you do not grasp the concept of 'mind your own fucking business'.
What we do here is not the concern a foreign nation.
Now since you made this personal..Go fuck yourself.
You are on ignore. Douche drinker.

Still think it's funny how so many of you are obsessed with the idea of government(s) requiring this, when it's far more likely insurance companies will do so.

Which isn't a problem unless we are required to do business with them. Can you finally put the pieces together now?

You're required to have liability insurance to drive a car because of the damage you could do to other drivers. That's perfectly reasonable.

Well as we see, you've already decided to cave.
Another liberal bends over and grabs his ankles in the name of security.

Which isn't a problem unless we are required to do business with them. Can you finally put the pieces together now?

You're required to have liability insurance to drive a car because of the damage you could do to other drivers. That's perfectly reasonable.

Well as we see, you've already decided to cave.
Another liberal bends over and grabs his ankles in the name of security.

It's lubricated

And no..An Australian does not have a right to an opinion on our sovereign affairs.
The problem with you libs is you do not grasp the concept of 'mind your own fucking business'.
What we do here is not the concern a foreign nation.
Now since you made this personal..Go fuck yourself.
You are on ignore. Douche drinker.

"an' I'm gonna put everybody on ignore except me so I don't hafta listen to anybody's opinion!! :lalala: an'... an'... an' den I'm gonna hold my breath 'til I turn blue!
76a82365-3a72-411e-8367-95db6c3d7463.jpg

Forum List

Back