Change baseball

Thanks for proving yet again what an ignorant little weakling you are, Poindexter.

While you're sitting on that fat flabby ass of yours I'm actually doing physical activity.

So why don't you get off that gargantuan ass of yours and do one or two push ups since i doubt you can do more

Don't kid yourself, weakling. You could jazzersize, or whatever you ridiculous weaklings do, and never come close if you live another 100 years. Go sit down, Poindexter.

Once again XXXXXhair, you prove what a literal and figurative gigantic ass you are.

Baseball the "sport" for fat guys

dmitri-young.jpg

schilling.jpg

Fat_Beckett.jpg

I was out at a local watering hole the other night with my lovely wife and of course there was a baseball game on the TVs in the bar.

Now most of you know that I don't waste my time watching pampered overpaid athletes on the idiot box but I couldn't escape it.

As I watched some of the game I realized that baseball has got to be the most boring game on the planet.

I watched as the pitcher took about 5 minutes to throw the ball. The hitter swung, missed then had to walk around for a few minutes, fix his gloves, tap his shoes with the bat then take a few swings all just to wait a few more minutes for the pitcher to throw another ball.

It was agonizing.

IMO Baseball should be put on a clock like any other team sport. Now I realize that the entire game can't be subject to a time limit but there should be a pitch clock similar to the play clock in football or the shot clock in basketball.

At least then the game would move along at something more than a snail's pace.

In fact high school games are time structured, if a batter steps out of the box without permission a strike is called, games are generally limited to two hours. I'm glad my playing days were over when such a sacrilege was imposed on today's players. Aluminum bats are hersey too, for it robs the pitcher of a real skill - sawing the bat off in a batter's hands. The DH robs the game of strategy, an American League manager has little to do today but spit and check the computer to decide his next move.

See, most of you on the right consider me a liberal or progressive - but those of us a bit left of center can be conservative too. Putting baseball on the clock would be an act of revolution making you Skull Pilot a far left commie libtard!:lol::lol::lol:

I would agree to a pitch clock in baseball and have strict rules on when a batter can step out.

Never allow aluminum bats......I hate the sound

While you're sitting on that fat flabby ass of yours I'm actually doing physical activity.

So why don't you get off that gargantuan ass of yours and do one or two push ups since i doubt you can do more

Don't kid yourself, weakling. You could jazzersize, or whatever you ridiculous weaklings do, and never come close if you live another 100 years. Go sit down, Poindexter.

Once again XXXXX hair, you prove what a literal and figurative gigantic ass you are.

Go curl some Q-tips, or really challenge yourself to walk up two steps in a row without stopping for a break, Poindexter.

Once again XXXXX hair, you prove what a literal and figurative gigantic ass you are.

Go curl some Q-tips, or really challenge yourself to walk up two steps in a row without stopping for a break, Poindexter.

We know why XXXXX loves to watch baseball.

It's the only place fat slobs who haven't seen their own dicks but in a mirror for the past decade can delude themselves into thinking they can be "athletes".

We know why XXXXXX loves to watch baseball.

It's the only place fat slobs who haven't seen their own dicks but in a mirror for the past decade can delude themselves into thinking they can be "athletes".

Kind of stupid of you to give up all those millions you could be earning by showing them how it's done, Poindexter.

I agree...not just boring...but painfully boring.
A pitch clock would be nice. 15 seconds tops once the ball touches the pitchers glove.
If a batter stops out and the 15 second clock has started - automatic strike.

A pitch clock would be nice. 15 seconds tops once the ball touches the pitchers glove.

I like it...speed baseball

Unfortunately the fat slobs that play baseball can't move that fast

We know why XXXXXX loves to watch baseball.

Kind of stupid of you to give up all those millions you could be earning by showing them how it's done, Poindexter.

The only reason those fat bastards get paid millions is that pathetic idiots like you sit on your asses and watch them waddle around on the field

Unfortunately the fat slobs that play baseball can't move that fast

Does your shrink know your inferiority complex is flaring up again?

There are time limits at some levels. I believe NCAA baseball has a 20 second pitch timer. Some pitchers work faster than others.......but none take more than 30 seconds unless they are working at keeping a runner close.

Composite bats, having a larger sweet spot and being easier to swing with speed, present a challenge that requires greater skill from pitchers...........not less.

The game is popular because it is difficult to master. Unlike other sports.....every position is a skill position. Pure athleticism is not enough in most cases.

Thank you for calling baseball a game and not a sport.

IMO baseball, bowling and golf should not be considered sports as they require no real athleticism nor any real effort and besides players of these games don't even need to be physically fit in order to participate.

Lots of fat guys on the lines of NFL teams.

There aren't many fat guys playing short or second base. Not many all over the diamond TBH.

I think we should change baseball too. Instead, of grass, it should be played on ice. And instead of a diamond, it should be played on a rink. And we should replace the ball and bat with a puck and sticks. And everyone should be on skates, five aside and a goalie.

Then, baseball would be awesome.

Overtimes instead of innings???

I was out at a local watering hole the other night with my lovely wife and of course there was a baseball game on the TVs in the bar.

Now most of you know that I don't waste my time watching pampered overpaid athletes on the idiot box but I couldn't escape it.

As I watched some of the game I realized that baseball has got to be the most boring game on the planet.

I watched as the pitcher took about 5 minutes to throw the ball. The hitter swung, missed then had to walk around for a few minutes, fix his gloves, tap his shoes with the bat then take a few swings all just to wait a few more minutes for the pitcher to throw another ball.

It was agonizing.

IMO Baseball should be put on a clock like any other team sport. Now I realize that the entire game can't be subject to a time limit but there should be a pitch clock similar to the play clock in football or the shot clock in basketball.

That's the great thing about baseball. It's a pastime. :lol:

You put the game on while you're doing other things and in the end you don't even have to watch or listen to know exactly what happened because in baseball it's all in the numbers..the box score.

There are time limits at some levels. I believe NCAA baseball has a 20 second pitch timer. Some pitchers work faster than others.......but none take more than 30 seconds unless they are working at keeping a runner close.

Composite bats, having a larger sweet spot and being easier to swing with speed, present a challenge that requires greater skill from pitchers...........not less.

The game is popular because it is difficult to master. Unlike other sports.....every position is a skill position. Pure athleticism is not enough in most cases.

Thank you for calling baseball a game and not a sport.

IMO baseball, bowling and golf should not be considered sports as they require no real athleticism nor any real effort and besides players of these games don't even need to be physically fit in order to participate.

Sometimes the mechanics of pitching or designated hitting do not require a certain ideal physique but position players are tremendous athletes...

REDSOXBLUEJAYS_t640.jpg

I think we should change baseball too. Instead, of grass, it should be played on ice. And instead of a diamond, it should be played on a rink. And we should replace the ball and bat with a puck and sticks. And everyone should be on skates, five aside and a goalie.

Then, baseball would be awesome.

:lol: Hockey rules!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CYJf2o7ZQ]Hit Somebody! - YouTube[/ame]

It was agonizing.

Obviously you have not watched an NBA game in... hell, ever?

Immie

Forum List

Back