Chanel Here

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Hi everyone. I'm also new here. I've been blogging on our local message board for years, and got a little tired of the same old topics. This board seems very lively to say the least.

I am a high school teacher in NJ, and consider myself a moderate Republican (although I am becoming more conservative as I age). My interests include politics and current events - stuff I can't discuss at the "water cooler".

Who are the most interesting posters here?

Hello and welcome aboard... You'll find a little bit of everything here. I'm fairly new but I'm having a grand old time. Lots of fun and interesting people to meet. You'll love some and some will make you pull out your hair but everybody has an opinion of some sort. Jump in, the water's fine.

Hi everyone. I'm also new here. I've been blogging on our local message board for years, and got a little tired of the same old topics. This board seems very lively to say the least.[quote

Lively? Rather like Pickets charge was a lively run, you mean?

Yeah, it's lively, alright, I'll give you that.

I am a high school teacher in NJ,

What exit?

and consider myself a moderate Republican (although I am becoming more conservative as I age).

Me too. I often sit down to pee, now...just in case.

My interests include politics and current events - stuff I can't discuss at the "water cooler".

Sad commentary on being an educator when one cannot safely discuss politics and current events in the teacher lounge, isn't it?

And lordie loo! do I have the VITA of a former edcuator to prove that, too.

Who are the most interesting posters here?

Those of us who are most interested in reading and discussing what you have actually written instead of rewriting what you've written and taking you to task for things you never said

You'll figure out who those people are (and are not) soon enough.

Most interesting? Loaded question...

Welcome, and I'll know you enjoy this place. It's freewheeling and open and sometimes a little crazy but in a good way. Stick around and have some fun.

Forum List

Back