Chances of voter fraud?

Caging, racially profiled challenges, illegally disqualifying voters, and as was said Diebold machines, are all a possibility. I've no doubt that Hispanics are going to be challenged for no other reason but their brown skin in places like California, Texas, and Arizona.

Especially when they're running candidates who compare children to finches and say forced integration causes children to develop unhealthy attractions to the wrong races.

I've worked many elections, and the only time we ever had a problem with absentee ballots it was Republicans. For a stupid state legislature seat, no less. It was 1994 in Northeast Philly, his name was....damn, I can't remember. He ended up having to give up his seat to the Dem after the fraud was uncovered, the Dem who eventually got the seat was named Stinson. Marks! Bruce Marks. That was the guy. Real class act. A lot of the restrictions and changes in PA absentee ballot laws happened as a result of that election. The Philadelphia Inquirer followed the story for weeks with very good in-depth coverage. What an embarrassment, and an unnecessary expense for both the City and the State too.

For all the allegations of absentee ballot fraud though, it would be nice to see some proof. And with absentees there's always hard evidence and a paper trail to nail the suckers.

You actually type like you speak and don't go back and write the guy's name in? :eusa_eh:

I like how Conservatives are already working out an excuse for when November doesn't play out the way they hope it will.

"It's all because of voter fraud!!!"
It's ironic, really

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Loser-Take-All-Subversion-Democracy/dp/0978843142]Amazon.com: Loser Take All: Election Fraud and The Subversion of Democracy, 2000 - 2008 (9780978843144): Mark Crispin Miller: Books[/ame]

Without fraud democrats could not get elected. That is why they are always against voters showing any form of ID to be able to vote!!!! And giving amnesty to the criminal illegals who are here

So your position is that because it was reported by Media Matters, Bill O and Newt didn't have this exchange:

O'REILLY: I think Illinois and Washington state -- and I know how these elections go in King County, the Seattle area, and in Cook County, the Chicago area. Now, you may say -- but I know how they go, and it's not honest. It isn't honest. So, if it's close, the Democrats are going to -- they're going -- and I'm not accusing anyone of anything. But I know the entrenched power in the Seattle area and the Chicago area is Democrat. You wouldn't argue with that. The entrenched power is Democrat.

GINGRICH: It always helps if you're the Republican candidate in certain states to win by a big enough margin.

O'REILLY: You've got to win by four or five --

GINGRICH: That's right.

O'REILLY: -- all right, to win in those states.

GINGRICH: In order to win by two.

O'REILLY: Right.

O'REILLY: And Patty Murray is a bad senator, awful. Rossi -- I don't know the guy, but he's -- you know, he's tied with her now. And, that again, you would indicate that the challenger beats the incumbent when they're tied, but not in those states.

So your position is that because it was reported by Media Matters, Bill O and Newt didn't have this exchange:

O'REILLY: I think Illinois and Washington state -- and I know how these elections go in King County, the Seattle area, and in Cook County, the Chicago area. Now, you may say -- but I know how they go, and it's not honest. It isn't honest. So, if it's close, the Democrats are going to -- they're going -- and I'm not accusing anyone of anything. But I know the entrenched power in the Seattle area and the Chicago area is Democrat. You wouldn't argue with that. The entrenched power is Democrat.

GINGRICH: It always helps if you're the Republican candidate in certain states to win by a big enough margin.

O'REILLY: You've got to win by four or five --

O'REILLY: -- all right, to win in those states.

GINGRICH: In order to win by two.

O'REILLY: Right.

O'REILLY: And Patty Murray is a bad senator, awful. Rossi -- I don't know the guy, but he's -- you know, he's tied with her now. And, that again, you would indicate that the challenger beats the incumbent when they're tied, but not in those states.

That's an opinion based on past experience, which is that Dems commit voter fraud, often skewing election results.
Tell me why O'Reilly and Gingrich are not entitled to express an opinion again?

I've worked many elections, and the only time we ever had a problem with absentee ballots it was Republicans. For a stupid state legislature seat, no less. It was 1994 in Northeast Philly, his name was....damn, I can't remember. He ended up having to give up his seat to the Dem after the fraud was uncovered, the Dem who eventually got the seat was named Stinson. Marks! Bruce Marks. That was the guy. Real class act. A lot of the restrictions and changes in PA absentee ballot laws happened as a result of that election. The Philadelphia Inquirer followed the story for weeks with very good in-depth coverage. What an embarrassment, and an unnecessary expense for both the City and the State too.

For all the allegations of absentee ballot fraud though, it would be nice to see some proof. And with absentees there's always hard evidence and a paper trail to nail the suckers.

That was key.... a journalist actually did their job! The real question to me is.... would said journalist have done the same for a Republican candidate? Doubtful :doubt:

Had they've actually done their job and looked into Obama better, he would've never been able to run for pres in the 1st place. Too many questionable relationships in his past IMHO. :eusa_whistle:

Northeast Philly isn't much GOP territory. Not surprising they'd have some douche. It was pretty much a wasteland when I lived in Overbrook Park.
Looks like the Dums are already gearing up:
The Democrats Are Already Winning the 2010 Elections — Which Is What Happens When the Justice Department Is REALLY Politicized - By Andy McCarthy - The Corner - National Review Online

I keep saying this, and no one seems to believe me...Obama is gonna face impeachment over hijinks at the DOJ.

Caging, racially profiled challenges, illegally disqualifying voters, and as was said Diebold machines, are all a possibility. I've no doubt that Hispanics are going to be challenged for no other reason but their brown skin in places like California, Texas, and Arizona.

How many voters have been illegally disqualifed by Republicans?
The Democrats are the big vote fraudsters. Let's recap some "walking around money".

In 2000 alone, thousands of eligible voters were wrongly scrubbed from Florida's voter rolls. As I recall, Kathrine Harris was a Republican. In 2004, black precincts in Duval County, Florida were caged, and it resulted in dozens of people being forced to either go home or forced to do provisional ballots. Since there was also a military base in Duval, many soldiers who were deployed to war zones had their absentee ballots made ineligible. Republicans have been targeting precincts with large numbers of university students, by doing over the summer caging. It's gotten so bad that DOJ has been forced to investigate this fraud, and Federal Judges had to issue restraining order.

Ex-Justice official accused of aiding scheme to scratch minority voters

Kathrine Harris was Florida's SOS when Gore lost to Bush. She is my heroine...but yes, there are serious problems.

How many voters have been illegally disqualifed by Republicans?
The Democrats are the big vote fraudsters. Let's recap some "walking around money".

In 2000 alone, thousands of eligible voters were wrongly scrubbed from Florida's voter rolls. As I recall, Kathrine Harris was a Republican. In 2004, black precincts in Duval County, Florida were caged, and it resulted in dozens of people being forced to either go home or forced to do provisional ballots. Since there was also a military base in Duval, many soldiers who were deployed to war zones had their absentee ballots made ineligible. Republicans have been targeting precincts with large numbers of university students, by doing over the summer caging. It's gotten so bad that DOJ has been forced to investigate this fraud, and Federal Judges had to issue restraining order.

Kathrine Harris was Florida's SOS when Gore lost to Bush. She is my heroine...but yes, there are serious problems.

Wasn't that Bush's campaign Manger..in a state where his brother was governor?

Nothing to see here folks..move along.

Wasn't that Bush's campaign Manger..in a state where his brother was governor?

Nothing to see here folks..move along.

Kathrine Harris must've had to hold her nose to certify the election -- Gore's team fucked up when he challenged the election results in Florida. Any idijit could have told him that dog won't hunt.

Gore should've challenged in that other state...I forget...where the results were close and fraud was alleged. Just think, if Gore had been one ounce more savvy he'd have been POTUS.

Scared myself there for a minute, LOL.

Last edited:
Fallacy: Ad Hominem
Address the studies and facts.

No facts in the linked article.
It is a fact that Chicago and other Democratic strongholds have been plagued by voter fraud in the past.
Again, Media Matters? Really??:cuckoo:

Not all voter fraud favors the Democrats, The Rabbi. You think every GOP member has clean hands?

Did anyone say that? I would ask for proof but you disappear anytime someone asks you to substantiate what you've written.
WHat I have written is that large urban areas, New York, Chicago, St Louis, Philadelphia, have been known in the past to have issues with voter fraud. Almost every instance was from Democrats.

Forum List

Back