Chances of voter fraud?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
So we didnt hear a lot about voter fraud in the last election because most of the races were not that tight.
But with disaster looming for the Dums, what are the chances that some party operatives are going to commit fraud in districts with tight races? What to watch out for?

There is no doubt the Democrats are incredibly desperate this time around. They're like cornered rats. Their "Community Organizer" minions will be out in force rigging elections. It has been reported that the Democrats are already working hard at rigging Absentee Ballots and especially those from the Military. This Administration has decided not to help our Military in this regard. So there will be massive voter fraud in November. "Community Organizer" groups like ACORN have not gone away. In fact they're actually more powerful than ever. We have a "Community Organizer" as our President for God's sake. So we know where his loyalties are. Just get out and vote but pay close attention to what's going on at your polling places. Do the right thing and report anything suspicious. Don't kid yourself,the busloads of Felons & Illegals are all revved up and ready to go for the Democrats. Just stay vigilant.

Caging, racially profiled challenges, illegally disqualifying voters, and as was said Diebold machines, are all a possibility. I've no doubt that Hispanics are going to be challenged for no other reason but their brown skin in places like California, Texas, and Arizona.

Last edited:
Watch Absentee Voting this time around. Recent reports show that the Democrats are targeting Absentee Voting and especially the Military Vote with their fraud. So I have no doubt there will be massive voter fraud in November. The Democrats are desperate and that makes them very dangerous. So get out and vote but stay vigilant.

Caging, racially profiled challenges, illegally disqualifying voters, and as was said Diebold machines, are all a possibility. I've no doubt that Hispanics are going to be challenged for no other reason but their brown skin in places like California, Texas, and Arizona.

How many voters have been illegally disqualifed by Republicans?
The Democrats are the big vote fraudsters. Let's recap some "walking around money".

I've worked many elections, and the only time we ever had a problem with absentee ballots it was Republicans. For a stupid state legislature seat, no less. It was 1994 in Northeast Philly, his name was....damn, I can't remember. He ended up having to give up his seat to the Dem after the fraud was uncovered, the Dem who eventually got the seat was named Stinson. Marks! Bruce Marks. That was the guy. Real class act. A lot of the restrictions and changes in PA absentee ballot laws happened as a result of that election. The Philadelphia Inquirer followed the story for weeks with very good in-depth coverage. What an embarrassment, and an unnecessary expense for both the City and the State too.

For all the allegations of absentee ballot fraud though, it would be nice to see some proof. And with absentees there's always hard evidence and a paper trail to nail the suckers.

I've worked many elections, and the only time we ever had a problem with absentee ballots it was Republicans. For a stupid state legislature seat, no less. It was 1994 in Northeast Philly, his name was....damn, I can't remember. He ended up having to give up his seat to the Dem after the fraud was uncovered, the Dem who eventually got the seat was named Stinson. Marks! Bruce Marks. That was the guy. Real class act. A lot of the restrictions and changes in PA absentee ballot laws happened as a result of that election. The Philadelphia Inquirer followed the story for weeks with very good in-depth coverage. What an embarrassment, and an unnecessary expense for both the City and the State too.

For all the allegations of absentee ballot fraud though, it would be nice to see some proof. And with absentees there's always hard evidence and a paper trail to nail the suckers.

Northeast Philly isn't much GOP territory. Not surprising they'd have some douche. It was pretty much a wasteland when I lived in Overbrook Park.
Looks like the Dums are already gearing up:
The Democrats Are Already Winning the 2010 Elections — Which Is What Happens When the Justice Department Is REALLY Politicized - By Andy McCarthy - The Corner - National Review Online

I like how Conservatives are already working out an excuse for when November doesn't play out the way they hope it will.

"It's all because of voter fraud!!!"

The Democrats are the big vote fraudsters. Let's recap some "walking around money".

In 2000 alone, thousands of eligible voters were wrongly scrubbed from Florida's voter rolls. As I recall, Kathrine Harris was a Republican. In 2004, black precincts in Duval County, Florida were caged, and it resulted in dozens of people being forced to either go home or forced to do provisional ballots. Since there was also a military base in Duval, many soldiers who were deployed to war zones had their absentee ballots made ineligible. Republicans have been targeting precincts with large numbers of university students, by doing over the summer caging. It's gotten so bad that DOJ has been forced to investigate this fraud, and Federal Judges had to issue restraining order.

Ex-Justice official accused of aiding scheme to scratch minority voters

Record-keeping surrounding the Nov. 2 presidential election in Milwaukee is so flawed that in 17 wards there were at least 100 more votes recorded than people listed by the city as voting there.

In two wards, one on the south side and one on the north side, the gap is more than 500, with fewer than half the votes cast in each ward accounted for in the city's computer system, a Journal Sentinel review has found

Milwaukee Has 17 Wards With 100 More Votes Than Registered Voters : Diggers Realm

Record-keeping surrounding the Nov. 2 presidential election in Milwaukee is so flawed that in 17 wards there were at least 100 more votes recorded than people listed by the city as voting there.

In two wards, one on the south side and one on the north side, the gap is more than 500, with fewer than half the votes cast in each ward accounted for in the city's computer system, a Journal Sentinel review has found

Milwaukee Has 17 Wards With 100 More Votes Than Registered Voters : Diggers Realm

Do they use Diebold machines? They're designed to manufacture Republican votes.

In 2000 alone, thousands of eligible voters were wrongly scrubbed from Florida's voter rolls. As I recall, Kathrine Harris was a Republican. In 2004, black precincts in Duval County, Florida were caged, and it resulted in dozens of people being forced to either go home or forced to do provisional ballots. Since there was also a military base in Duval, many soldiers who were deployed to war zones had their absentee ballots made ineligible. Republicans have been targeting precincts with large numbers of university students, by doing over the summer caging. It's gotten so bad that DOJ has been forced to investigate this fraud, and Federal Judges had to issue restraining order.

Ex-Justice official accused of aiding scheme to scratch minority voters

Do you have any actual proof? You realize that allegations of something are a far cry from proof that it actually happened, right?

Forum List

Back