Chances Of An Assault Weapon Ban Getting Through The GOP-Held House…?

What are the chances of an assault-weapon ban getting through the GOP-held House...?

• slightly less than a 50% chance of getting through

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t know / too early to tell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There is always a slight possibility... however... these guys are already up for re-election in less than 2 years.. and with a populace that is less happy with government than ever, they best know that more big nanny government is not going to be looked at kindly, no matter their party affiliation... I doubt seriously that any wishy-washy legislation goes thru

The fact that it's possible, given the gutless wimps populating that dumpster fire of a party, is worrisome enough.

that's pretty much my thought, too...

if and when the bill to ban assault weapons hits the House, it'll be very interesting to see on which side of the issue the various so-called "conservatives" fall...

Last edited:
The Sandy Hook massacre of twenty children will motivate Republicans as well as Democrats and will insulate them against the usual negative reaction. Right now, with few exceptions, the U.S. population is in a state of hysterical frustration and is receptive to anti-gun rhetoric.

More than likely. Conservatives have a long history of cowardess

The current gop hasn't much to do with being Conservative, but yes the current lot are mostly a bunch of cowards who don't have a clue how to play the progressive game that's being played on them.

it's gonna be interesting and informative how things play out once this thing hits the House of Representatives...

Forum List

Back