Chancellor Merkel in support of upcoming Syrian Idlib offensive

The war on terror is of common interest.

yes it is--------and merkel burped a meaningless platitude
It is quite remarkable that the reaction of the most other western leaders looks different.

Yea well when Germany decides to get off its ass and start killing terrorists, then we might take you seriously.

Germany is the root cause of instability in Europe with Merkel’s open border and free welfare plan for Muslim refugee scum. You’ve got a long way to go to make things right.
The uncontrolled inflow of refugees and "refugees" was certainly not the right thing to do. But who caused the situation?

Globalist pigs, namely Obama and the EU, who decided to start wars against ME countries that never attacked us: Libya, Egypt, and Syria. The only purpose was to create the refugee “crisis” to flood Europe with Muslim trash.
Trump didn´t change anything. He personally called for Assad´s assassination and attacked Syria directly two times and the third one is planned. All in favor of Islamist terrorists.

for the record-----there was a large Christian Syrian community in my state way back in the
1950s ---60s -----WHO CAUSED IT? There was a time when I thought (as a child) that Syria
is a Christian country with extra lines in the cross

Yup, one of the few Islamic countries that allowed Christianity to even exist, probably the number one reason the Hussein wanted to overthrow Assad.

wrong again. Christians have been fleeing Syria for more than 70 years-----it is quite a myth that Christians are DELIGHTED with the filth of Baathism
I don’t doubt they have always been persecuted and will continue to be. Just saying they at least had a Christian population. Obama knew that starting a civil war there would likely lead to them being eradicated.

Obama had nothing to do with it ------he did not even INHERIT IT------he never addressed it

Globalist pigs, namely Obama and the EU, who decided to start wars against ME countries that never attacked us: Libya, Egypt, and Syria. The only purpose was to create the refugee “crisis” to flood Europe with Muslim trash.

try posting in the NATIONAL EQUIRER next to the articles on the Loch Ness monster.
BTW-----it is not clear to me that there are LOTS of or even significant numbers of refugees from Egypt and Libya in
Germany. You got a citation?

Are you kidding? Libyans flood to Italy on boats all the time since 2011. All thanks to the Hussein and his foreign policy.

Libyan Refugee Crisis—EU Must Take Responsibility and Alter Its Migrant Policy

Refugees of Libya - Wikipedia

Libya was OWNED by Italy -----just like India
was OWNED by England. A Libyan refugee
problem goes all the way back to 1950 -----
(for fortunately the overwhelming majority of jews fled back then) ----and lots ended up in
Italy. Pakistani and Indian refugee communities were well established BEFORE
the present ongoing hostilities too. France had its violent Moroccan and Algerian communities since about that time too. The mess is an ongoing problem for a LONG TIME

And? It doesn’t change the fact that Obama and his ISIS gang disposed of the government there and started a civil war.

LOL----you are parroting the present day
Nazi-Baathist-Iranian propaganda

I’m not parroting anything because I could care less about those Muslims. How is it propaganda if it’s true?

The war on terror is of common interest.

It is quite remarkable that the reaction of the most other western leaders looks different.

Yea well when Germany decides to get off its ass and start killing terrorists, then we might take you seriously.

Germany is the root cause of instability in Europe with Merkel’s open border and free welfare plan for Muslim refugee scum. You’ve got a long way to go to make things right.
The uncontrolled inflow of refugees and "refugees" was certainly not the right thing to do. But who caused the situation?

there are several issues-----a PRIMARY ONE is the EU ----which makes it easy for people to establish citizenship thereof and go to live in any EU country. The other factor working for many years is------the EXTRA WIFE WITH BABY in muslim populations. Single mothers have a really good welfare support in Germany. The "arab spring" violence had created refugees and the civil war in Syria.
"WHO"? <<< that's a silly question. There is a large Syrian community in my city---"who" caused it?
You missed the point.

Trump didn´t change anything. He personally called for Assad´s assassination and attacked Syria directly two times and the third one is planned. All in favor of Islamist terrorists.

Another Bob Woodard lie. President Trump is helping kill the Sunni terrorists to restore order in the region. If President Trump wanted Assad dead he already would be.

for the record-----there was a large Christian Syrian community in my state way back in the
1950s ---60s -----WHO CAUSED IT? There was a time when I thought (as a child) that Syria

Yup, one of the few Islamic countries that allowed Christianity to even exist, probably the number one reason the Hussein wanted to overthrow Assad.

wrong again. Christians have been fleeing Syria for more than 70 years-----it is quite a myth that Christians are DELIGHTED with the filth of Baathism
I don’t doubt they have always been persecuted and will continue to be. Just saying they at least had a Christian population. Obama knew that starting a civil war there would likely lead to them being eradicated.

Obama had nothing to do with it ------he did not even INHERIT IT------he never addressed it

No, he didn’t inherit it, he helped create it when he supported the Sunni terrorists in overthrowing Assad.

just as a bullet to the head of ADOLF in 1930 ----and a Bullet to the head of POL POT in 1975 ----and a bullet to the head of SADDAM
in 1964 ----a bullet to the head of HAFEZ
in 1970 would have saved the lives of tens of
millions of people

No, he didn’t inherit it, he helped create it when he supported the Sunni terrorists in overthrowing Assad.

it was already ONGOING-----it is not clear to me that US assist to anti-assad ISIS types had much effect on anything

there are several issues-----a PRIMARY ONE is the EU ----which makes it easy for people to establish citizenship thereof and go to live in any EU country. The other factor working for many years is------the EXTRA WIFE WITH BABY in muslim populations. Single mothers have a really good welfare support in Germany. The "arab spring" violence had created refugees and the civil war in Syria.
"WHO"? <<< that's a silly question. There is a large Syrian community in my city---"who" caused it?
You missed the point.

you have never expressed A POINT

Another Bob Woodard lie. President Trump is helping kill the Sunni terrorists to restore order in the region. If President Trump wanted Assad dead he already would be.
Trump wanted to attack the Russians and kill Assad. Trump is also secretly training former Al-Qaeda and ISIS militants disguised as SDF.

Syrian Democratic Forces military councils - Wikipedia

it was already ONGOING-----it is not clear to me that US assist to anti-assad ISIS types had much effect on anything

Please. Obama made the situation a hundred times worse, intentionally. He wanted refugees to flood Europe.

You missed the point.

Maybe, you just ignore it?

You missed the point.

Maybe, you just ignore it?

No, she’s right, you have no point.

Please. Obama made the situation a hundred times worse, intentionally. He wanted refugees to flood Europe.

I don't believe you------WHY WOULD HE WANT IT? do you believe that he wanted
a destruction of "western civilization"?

Trump wanted to attack the Russians and kill Assad. Trump is also secretly training former Al-Qaeda and ISIS militants disguised as SDF.

Wrong. President Trump is smart enough to know that the best way to keep Muslims in check is to let Muslim dictators rule over them. Islam and democracy don’t work. Never has, never will.

YES. Jesus Christ. That is exactly what anti-American, anti-white regressives want!

Wrong. President Trump is smart enough to know that the best way to keep Muslims in check is to let Muslim dictators rule over them. Islam and democracy don’t work. Never has, never will.
Maybe that is what he thinks. But his brothers in Zion wanted Assad gone.

YES. Jesus Christ. That is exactly what anti-American, anti-white regressives want!

I do not believe that the issue is "anti-white"---HOWEVER ----I, VERY MUCH BELIEVE, that lots of nuts who have
redefined themselves as "persons of color"
are HARD CORE NIHILISTS seeking absolute
destruction of THE CIVILIZED WORLD in general. This group is very diverse and actually includes those who call themselves
"WHITE SUPREMACISTS" -----or similar such
"ideologues" Presently---even THE POPE is a NIHILIST

Maybe that is what he thinks. But his brothers in Zion wanted Assad gone.

All persons of conscious want ASSAD gone---just as all people of conscious wanted SADDAM and POL POT and ADOLF and even MAO-----gone

Didn't the attack on Idlib happen months ago? They moved out civilians, I thought... Isn't Idlib that suburb of Damascus that Assad wanted cleared of oppo forces?

Why are we hearing about this? On the news this a.m. I heard that four civilians were killed; it showed a woman being dug out of the rubble. What are we doing about this, one way or the other? Are we still bombing places? What are our 2,000 troops doing?

I'm confused and personally I don't really give a shit about the step by step progress of Assad's civil war. What does this have to do with us?

Forum List

Back