Chan Tong-kai, don't you think he should be extradicted to Taiwan for

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
murder, instead of Hong Kong for only money laundering?
'Trojan horse': Hong Kong's China extradition plans may harm city's judicial protections, say democrats | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP
----------------------------------------
If in the US if 1 million people were protesting in MI, due to a murderer that murdered in Florida, and we refused to extradite him to Florida, we would have the NG in MI. You would think you'd want the murderer off the street, also the family wants him extradited. Why are they protesting??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this case, a Hong Kong resident suspected of murdering another Hong Kong resident in Taiwan has returned to Hong Kong, but the request for sending him to Taiwan for trial cannot be processed due to the limitations of MLAO and FOO (both ordinances stipulate that they are not applicable to any other parts of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”)). As a result, the court of Hong Kong could only handle the suspected money laundering offences committed by the suspect in Hong Kong, leading to widespread public concern.
https://www.legco.gov.hk/yr18-19/english/panels/se/papers/se20190215cb2-767-3-e.pdf

Little I know of the 'hong kong' extradition treaty that has supposedly been shelved is because the protesting 'hong kongers' don't trust the 'Chinese REDs' and I don't blame them Penny .

and as far as i'm concerned , send in 'chinas' RED troops . Lets see some action Penny .

Forum List

Back