Chambliss wins in Georgia

didnt he hurt his knee playing college football?
if that is the case, then he could have got hurt after the previous deferments
i dont know, but that is a possibility

Mabe, but it is still hinky. I can't confirm that he played college football. If he did it would have been at either UGA or Lousiana Tech.

Joe Namath was 4F because of a college football injury and continued to play. He couldn't even get out of a car by himself. I believe this was the case his whole career.
Sorry this is a tangent. He was just unbelievable.

We know how to grow em at BAMA.

CrimsonWhite said:
Okay, challenge to you. Show me the posts in which I have demonstrated a leftist ideology.

Publius Infinitum said:
You've steadfastly advocated for the enemies of the United States, against a man who served his nation HONABLY IN THE US MILITARY, disparaging his service and in so doing underming the United States of America...

That is down the middle LEFTIST!

Anything else?

You just made that up. :lol:

Prove what you just posted.

So you're now denying that you've taken a position against the American Senator Saxby Chambliss, egregiously misrepresenting his past, subjectively projecting that he dodged the US draft, where in point of fact he took measures which were installed BY THE US GOVERNMENT to promote the completion of higher education, wherein the government provided for deferments of military service TO those enrolled in full-time matriculation at university; thus establishing a position which rests in FAVOR OF THE ENEMY OF America, the ideological, personified by the Democrat Party.

To prove my point you'll do one of two things... you'll deny you've taken such a position, proving yourself a lying degenerate, traits which common to and exemplified by the ideological left; or you'll confirm what I've stated, proving yourself a lying degenerate communist sympathizer.

So which is it sis?

So you're now denying that you've taken a position against the American Senator Saxby Chambliss, egregiously misrepresenting his past, subjectively projecting that he dodged the US draft, where in point of fact he took measures which were installed BY THE US GOVERNMENT to promote the completion of higher education, wherein the government provided for deferments of military service TO those enrolled in full-time matriculation at university; thus establishing a position which rests in FAVOR OF THE ENEMY OF America, the ideological, personified by the Democrat Party.

To prove my point you'll do one of two things... you'll deny you've taken such a position, proving yourself a lying degenerate, traits which common to and exemplified by the ideological left; or you'll confirm what I've stated, proving yourself a lying degenerate communist sympathizer.

So which is it sis?

do you have a prehensile tail?

sis?

So which is it sis?

Don't deflect your own misrepresentation of facts. Chambliss was never in the military. Now what?

I'm not denying anything. I have based an opinion on fact. Chambliss was never in the military. He recieved 5 student deferments and a 1-Y deferment with the intention of never serving during a time of war. He may have legally defered service, but in my opinion, in this one case, he dodged to get of out service. In my opinion, that is bullshit. Then he attacks a triple amputee who recieved his abputations due to service in the military. If that doesn't piss you off, then there is somethng wrong with you.

With that, your are dismissed.

Forum List

Back