Chambliss wins in Georgia

Let's just be brutally honest here. Anyone who is a Republican and did not volunteer to serve in the active military is a draft dodger. Anyone who is a Democrat is not a draft dodger, regardless of what he did, unless you put the leftist halfwit you're talking to directly on the spot and force him to answer up.
Sure, if you're a partisan asshole. But you are, aren't you Cecilie? Clinton was a draft dodger and that makes you no less a partisan asshole.

It must really bite to be you, knowing what you've let slip about your loveless existence. Seen a therapist yet?

Yes, pointing out any Democrat's actual record is a despicable act. As opposed to, say, actually ACCUMULATING a record you don't want brought up.

I'm sure you are sticking to your opinion, since I understand shit often IS sticky.

do you have opposable thumbs?
just wondering.......

Let's just be brutally honest here. Anyone who is a Republican and did not volunteer to serve in the active military is a draft dodger. Anyone who is a Democrat is not a draft dodger, regardless of what he did, unless you put the leftist halfwit you're talking to directly on the spot and force him to answer up.

Okay, challenge to you. Show me the posts in which I have demonstrated a leftist ideology.

As for the draft dodger comment, I hold the belief that there are many more Democrats that dodged the draft than Republicans. However, in this case, one Republican, is a draft dodger and you go off on fucking tirade like a retarded kid on meth. You really have way too much time on your hands.

As for the challenge that stands. I want an answer. You call me a leftist because I don't like one Republican. I call bullshit. Prove that I'm a leftist. You said it now prove it.

*crickets*

RetiredGySgt said:
Bill Clinton BROKE the law. Chambliss did not. Chambliss got LEGAL deferrments, Clinton LIED to get one so that he would have time to illegally skip the Country , he even wrote the letter to his patsy to explain his motivation.

Double standard. Draft dodging is draft dodging.

ROFLMNAO... It's not a double standard... DUMBASS! It's one standard with TWO EXPLANATIONS.

Chambliss was PERFECTLY WITHIN HIS RIGHTS... TOTALLY, 100% within the law and direct and upfront in his ambitions... and when he was unable to continue receiving his deferments, he joined the US Military and served honorably; Bubba Clinton did NOT... you loathesome, dispicable, subversive piece of shit.

Now if you'd like to set yourself up as someone that wants to tell those serving in the Reserves that their not serving honorably, If you'll forward me your physical address, I'll forward it on to some friends of mine who are in the reserves who would, I'm sure LOVE to discuss it with you. And to avoid any cries of 'threats' which you'll no doubt run to assert; let me just say that if manage to convince them, then you'll have convinced ME...

Work it out anyway ya feel ya need to, but what we CAN be certain of is you're nothing remotely CLOSE to being an American...

ROFLMNAO... It's not a double standard... DUMBASS! It's one standard with TWO EXPLANATIONS.

Chambliss was PERFECTLY WITHIN HIS RIGHTS... TOTALLY, 100% within the law and direct and upfront in his ambitions... and when he was unable to continue receiving his deferments, he joined the US Military and served honorably; Bubba Clinton did NOT... you loathesome, dispicable, subversive piece of shit.

Now if you'd like to set yourself up as someone that wants to tell those serving in the Reserves that their not serving honorably, If you'll forward me your physical address, I'll forward it on to some friends of mine who are in the reserves who would, I'm sure LOVE to discuss it with you. And to avoid any cries of 'threats' which you'll no doubt run to assert; let me just say that if manage to convince them, then you'll have convinced ME...

Work it out anyway ya feel ya need to, but what we CAN be certain of is you're nothing remotely CLOSE to being an American...

and you're thisclose to being a hominid.
good luck!

Okay, challenge to you. Show me the posts in which I have demonstrated a leftist ideology.
You've steadfastly advocated for the enemies of the United States, against a man who served his nation HONABLY IN THE US MILITARY, disparaging his service and in so doing underming the United States of America...

That is down the middle LEFTIST!

Anything else?

You've steadfastly advocated for the enemies of the United States, against a man who served his nation HONABLY IN THE US MILITARY, disparaging his service and in so doing underming the United States of America...

Anything else?

do your knuckles eventually develop callouses from all the dragging?

Anything else?

You just made that up. :lol:

Prove what you just posted.

This srgument might be valid had you not completely concocted the entire basis of your argument. Chambliss was never in the military, reserves, guard, or any other military organization. He might have been a Boy Scout, but I can't confirm it.

Chambliss 1-Y deferment for bad knees, due to playing football. This was of course after the 5 student deferments. You argument fails and you are a dumbass. From now on, base your arguments on facts or shut the fuck up.

As for me advocating that serving in the reserves is somehow dishonorable, that is a figment of you imagination. I am right now serving in the reserves. Why would I argue that my own service to my country is less than honorable. I wouldn't and you fail again.

Chambliss was in the Military?

Chambliss was in the Military?

No. He based his entire argument on a figment of his imagination. Somebody needs their meds.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a loathesome, dispicable, subversive piece of shit. Guess that makes me a great lawyer. :lol:

Right. So he legally dodged the draft. Justify it however you want. That dog don't hunt. Chambliss may not have went to Canada or England, but he doged nonetheless. He may have done so legally, but as far as I'm concerned, it is the same thing. I hold a grudge against Clinton and Chambliss alike.

As far as the bold part, I'm getting pretty tired of everyone on the right attacking everyone standing to the left of them. I'm am probably more conservative than you politcally. Just not socially.

so did Cheney and Rumsfeld.

No. He based his entire argument on a figment of his imagination. Somebody needs their meds.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a loathesome, dispicable, subversive piece of shit. Guess that makes me a great lawyer. :lol:
:lol: (on the great lawyer)

i didnt think he did join, but even still, those that got legal deferments were not draft dodgers
the fact that a deferment was available was part of the law
the guys that dodged were not doing it within the law

:lol: (on the great lawyer)

i didnt think he did join, but even still, those that got legal deferments were not draft dodgers
the fact that a deferment was available was part of the law
the guys that dodged were not doing it within the law

I don't contend that all of those that got legal deferment intended to doge. There areplenty of cases in which men ran out of deferments and joined. However I don't believe that Chambliss ever intended to serve, that is when he ran out of deferments he went out and got a 1-Y. If his knees were bad then why didn't he originally get a 1-Y? Because he was looking for a reason not to serve. That is what I find irrehensible.

This srgument might be valid had you not completely concocted the entire basis of your argument. Chambliss was never in the military, reserves, guard, or any other military organization. He might have been a Boy Scout, but I can't confirm it.

Chambliss 1-Y deferment for bad knees, due to playing football. This was of course after the 5 student deferments. You argument fails and you are a dumbass. From now on, base your arguments on facts or shut the fuck up.

As for me advocating that serving in the reserves is somehow dishonorable, that is a figment of you imagination. I am right now serving in the reserves. Why would I argue that my own service to my country is less than honorable. I wouldn't and you fail again.

yet again

*crickets*

I don't contend that all of those that got legal deferment intended to doge. There areplenty of cases in which men ran out of deferments and joined. However I don't believe that Chambliss ever intended to serve, that is when he ran out of deferments he went out and got a 1-Y. If his knees were bad then why didn't he originally get a 1-Y? Because he was looking for a reason not to serve. That is what I find irrehensible.
didnt he hurt his knee playing college football?
if that is the case, then he could have got hurt after the previous deferments
i dont know, but that is a possibility

didnt he hurt his knee playing college football?
if that is the case, then he could have got hurt after the previous deferments
i dont know, but that is a possibility

Joe Namath was 4F because of a college football injury and continued to play. He couldn't even get out of a car by himself. I believe this was the case his whole career.
Sorry this is a tangent. He was just unbelievable.

Forum List

Back