Chambliss gropes his granddaughter

oh like the BJ and diddle with a cigar wasn't enough of a hint? :eusa_liar:

At least you got that far with your thought process. If you had gone a wee bit further, you might have gotten the point. Apparently the process stopped when your partisanship kicked in.

bitterness becomes you..

What a empty remark, Willow.

He destroyed a real military hero who gave up three of his limbs for our country and I am bitter. No blame for his stooping this low.

You are so blind, you amaze me.

Far too simple. The title of the original post indicates the intent was far more than provide a chuckle.

Of course there was some maliciousness in the OP, it was from Chris.

Who cares?

It was an awkward moment in politics.

That shit is hilarious. John Stewart did a bit on it last night.

Remember when Chris Matthews "groped" Ellen Degeneres?

We all laughed then.

Who cares?

We all laughed then.

I didn't see it so I didn't laugh. The thought of anyone wanting to intentionally grope Ellen Degeneres is laughable though!

At least you got that far with your thought process. If you had gone a wee bit further, you might have gotten the point. Apparently the process stopped when your partisanship kicked in.

:clap2: you make a stupid remark with a partisan comment and then accuse me of being partisan? that's brilliant. really.

Who cares?

We all laughed then.

Chris Matthews groped Degeneres?

Man, that guy is desperate.

I didn't see it so I didn't laugh. The thought of anyone wanting to intentionally grope Ellen Degeneres is laughable though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-9zDEW-DtQ]YouTube - Ellen Dancing With Chris Matthews (AKA Gropey) - Short[/ame]

Right around the 28 second mark.

:clap2: you make a stupid remark with a partisan comment and then accuse me of being partisan? that's brilliant. really.

Thanks... I replied to an obviously partisan shot by the OP with an intentionally partisan comment. You did the same. That's how it works these days. It is indeed brilliant on my part; after all it got your panties in a wad, didn't it!

It is kind of weird but more than likely it means nothing. This is Georgia, after all...not West Virginia.

Sure.

It's Saxby Chambliss sitting with his family wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Chambliss' 13 year old granddaughter is sitting on his lap. Chambliss apparently isn't aware that she has hit puberty as at the end of the video he gives her a hug/squeeze and ends up cupping her boobs.

Obviously an accident but something the editors should have picked up.

Thank you.

I've admired good old Saxby since he ran against Max Cleland.

What a great ad morphing Cleland, a triple amputee from Vietnam, into Ossama Bin Laden because Cleland opposed parts of the Patriot Act. He learned well from Bush and Cheney how to play the fear and traitor card.

Even better since Saxby evaded the draft back when he could have served his country in war.

His add was the lowest of slime, but it worked. We need more patriots like Saxby the.:ahole-1:

Unlike Clinton who LIED to a Colonol and then skipped the Country to actually ILLEGALLY avoid the draft. But then your outrage over that never does come through now does it?

Though you sure did attack Bush for risking his life as an Interceptor Pilot in a one engine Air Force Jet with the highest accident rate of any Jet. One he flew more often then he was required too I might add.

You are a disgrace to Our Uniform.

What a empty remark, Willow.

He destroyed a real military hero who gave up three of his limbs for our country and I am bitter. No blame for his stooping this low.

You are so blind, you amaze me.

Cleland was no Hero. He even inflicted his wounds on himself. He served, and is a veteran. Using your logic, you should be calling Bush a hero, after all he chose to risk his life every time he climbed in the cockpit to fly THE most dangerous aircraft in the Air Force at the time. Something he volunteered to do more times then he was required to do. Further something he volunteered to do when , according to you retards he could have gotten a nice comfy desk job somewhere with Dad's influence.

Cleland was no Hero. He even inflicted his wounds on himself. He served, and is a veteran. Using your logic, you should be calling Bush a hero, after all he chose to risk his life every time he climbed in the cockpit to fly THE most dangerous aircraft in the Air Force at the time. Something he volunteered to do more times then he was required to do. Further something he volunteered to do when , according to you retards he could have gotten a nice comfy desk job somewhere with Dad's influence.

He did get a nice comfy desk job with his Dad's influence.

He did get a nice comfy desk job with his Dad's influence.

Working on his dad's campaign, as a matter of fact.

Back when he was supposed to be reporting for duty, in fact.

But, really, who cares?

He's history in a few weeks.

Working on his dad's campaign, as a matter of fact.

Back when he was supposed to be reporting for duty, in fact.

But, really, who cares?

He's history in a few weeks.

Thank you, Jesus.

Forum List

Back