Chambliss gropes his granddaughter

It would have been A-okay if only the bastard hadn't won that Ga. Senate seat.. this is the fricking problem :eusa_whistle:

It's all a matter of perspective isn't it. Unfortunately, the moral outrage expressed by many on this board is prompted more by their politics than their morality.

It's all a matter of perspective isn't it. Unfortunately, the moral outrage expressed by many on this board is prompted more by their politics than their morality.

and the color of our skin! :lol:

I guess my sarcasm is too obtuse. The point I am trying to make here is about passing moral judgement (by whomever) to achieve political gain....

Oh, I understand ...

But what exactly is gained politically by pointing and laughing at some old dude who is apparently clueless that his granddaughter is out of her training bra?

The seat is won.

And this will be forgotten.

Oh, I understand ...

But what exactly is gained politically by pointing and laughing at some old dude who is apparently clueless that his granddaughter is out of her training bra?

The seat is won.

And this will be forgotten.

Precisely! What is the point indeed!

I've admired good old Saxby since he ran against Max Cleland.

What a great ad morphing Cleland, a triple amputee from Vietnam, into Ossama Bin Laden because Cleland opposed parts of the Patriot Act. He learned well from Bush and Cheney how to play the fear and traitor card.

Even better since Saxby evaded the draft back when he could have served his country in war.

His add was the lowest of slime, but it worked. We need more patriots like Saxby the.:ahole-1:

I've admired good old Saxby since he ran against Max Cleland.

What a great ad morphing Cleland, a triple amputee from Vietnam, into Ossama Bin Laden because Cleland opposed parts of the Patriot Act. He learned well from Bush and Cheney how to play the fear and traitor card.

Even better since Saxby evaded the draft back when he could have served his country in war.

His add was the lowest of slime, but it worked. We need more patriots like Saxby the.:ahole-1:

bitterness becomes you..

Did I even mention Monica? No, I didn't. It is more about making moral judgements. Obviously, you knew exactly what I was getting at though and have tried to deflect my point.

oh like the BJ and diddle with a cigar wasn't enough of a hint? :eusa_liar:

Christ people... it's innocent.. no intent... you honestly think he wanted to do something like that? Or do you think that with just his little granddaughter on his knee, he just began an embrace?

After raising a kid from a baby... even with me having a daughter going thru her changes... you don't really see things that way... mine still receives as many hugs and as much affection as ever... mine still crawls up on the couch to snuggle up and watch a movie... am I very much aware she is growing up? Yep... but that is not the first thing on my mind when I pick her up to wrestle around or to reach down to give her a hug

give it up, libs

Forum List

Back