Chambliss gropes his granddaughter

That was creepy.

Someone should tell the Senator that his granddaughter has breasts.

"Im Saxby Chambliss and I sure do approve this message!" :lol:

This garbage belongs in the waste basket. And the person that posted it should be reprimanded for lying and putting it in the wrong forum.

Did you guys even watch the video?

Can you tell me what's in the video or link to a text article? I'm at work and they block video content (for good reason! if we had youtube we'd never get anything done).

Can you tell me what's in the video or link to a text article? I'm at work and they block video content (for good reason! if we had youtube we'd never get anything done).

Sure.

It's Saxby Chambliss sitting with his family wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Chambliss' 13 year old granddaughter is sitting on his lap. Chambliss apparently isn't aware that she has hit puberty as at the end of the video he gives her a hug/squeeze and ends up cupping her boobs.

Obviously an accident but something the editors should have picked up.

I wouldn't say he "groped" her. Although the editor should've fixed it cuz it's kind of creepy to watch him mad handle her tata's that way.

What a disgusting display! it would have been alright if he had simply gotten a blow job from her or diddled her with a cigar but nooooooo!

Sure.

It's Saxby Chambliss sitting with his family wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Chambliss' 13 year old granddaughter is sitting on his lap. Chambliss apparently isn't aware that she has hit puberty as at the end of the video he gives her a hug/squeeze and ends up cupping her boobs.

Obviously an accident but something the editors should have picked up.

Something the editors should have picked up?

More like something Grampa should never do.

What a disgusting display! it would have been alright if he had simply gotten a blow job from her or diddled her with a cigar but nooooooo!

:lol: comparing this to Monica? really? wow... didn't realize that Monica was Clinton's grandaughter...good to know.

:lol: comparing this to Monica? really? wow... didn't realize that Monica was Clinton's grandaughter...good to know.

Did I even mention Monica? No, I didn't. It is more about making moral judgements. Obviously, you knew exactly what I was getting at though and have tried to deflect my point.

just because you're a pervert doesn't make everyone a pervert.

still got your tape of the miss teen usa pageant in the rotation, kirky?

Still stalking that teenage boy, Donald?

It would have been A-okay if only the bastard hadn't won that Ga. Senate seat.. this is the fricking problem :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back