Challenge: Unscramble the Demographics Republicans Hate

Troubadour

Rookie
Apr 25, 2012
I've created a list of American demographics that Republicans hate and then scrambled the words (all in lowercase for added challenge). See how fast you can unscramble them without using an unscrambler website:

1. na sarrmciincafea

2. tsinlao

3. mhxosuosale

4. nigimrsatm

5. nomew

6. lciuesltetnla

7. hsteearc

8. ittcensiss

9. srlguoeirii

10. oiusnn

I love to see the left constantly put together these fallacious arguments.

They've got it all figured out.

That is why the American people took the house from them after only four years....when they were supposed to keep it for twenty.

The senate is next.

Unbelievable.

"Hate"...the new alarm word for a desperate left who sees the Moron-In-Chief throwing away all his promises of getting "past that" because he knows he is in serious jeperardy.

I've created a list of American demographics that Republicans hate

How far do you really think America can go with your politics of divide and conquer?

Are you really interested in some sort of civil war?

Is there ever a point with a scumbag such as yourself that we are all just Americans, or will the greed, avarice and class envy which drives your politics take down our nation just as it has destroyed so many which have come before us?

Here we thought America was truly different and could survive filth such as you.

I've created a list of American demographics that Republicans hate

How far do you really think America can go with your politics of divide and conquer?

Are you really interested in some sort of civil war?

Is there ever a point with a scumbag such as yourself that we are all just Americans, or will the greed, avarice and class envy which drives your politics take down our nation just as it has destroyed so many which have come before us?

Here we thought America was truly different and could survive filth such as you.

Take pity on him sniper. He's educationally challenged.

Gee, yet another thread not touting all things Obama and his accomplishments.. instead focusing laser-like on fictitious wars on ________________..

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back