CDZ Challenge to Trump Opponents > How Can You Justify the "HATE" Label ?

I was born and raised in New York City, a more culturally diverse city than San Francisco (look it up), and so was Trump.

Tell us about the :lmao: cultural diversity of the elite social caste Trump grew up among. An overview of his classmates from one of the several prep schools he flunked out of would do as a shortcut.
Why ? Is cultural diversity to be seen as something mandatory for us, or even desirable at all ? I'd say generally cultural diversity is NOT a good thing. It goes directly against the basic concept of what makes NATIONS what they are >. ie. cultural homogeneity.

NATION - a stable community of people with a defined territory, an economic system, and a distinctive language and culture, in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th edition)

Ever wonder why there are national BORDERS between countries ? Or why the world isn't just one big country. The basic reason is LANGUAGE. People who don't speak the same language can't communicate with each other, and so land areas establish national organizations (countries) based on having the same language. Ever notice how the names of countries are the same as their language name ? (England - English. Germany - German, Sweden - Swedish, Greece - Greek, Russia - Russian, Japan - Japanese, China - Chinese, Italy - Italian, etc, Spain - Spanish, etc.)

As for Trump's schools, where did you read that he "flunked out" ? I never heard that before. Is this more of the BS emanating from liberal BS sources ? Here's the facts about Trump's early education from the Encyclopedia of World Biography >>

"Trump was an energetic and bright child, and his parents sent him to the New York Military Academy at age thirteen, hoping the discipline of the school would channel his energy in a positive manner. Trump did well at the academy, both socially and academically, rising to be a star athlete and student leader by the time he graduated in 1964."

Donald Trump Biography - family, childhood, children, parents, story, wife, school, information, born, college, contract

Last edited:
Those who are here and cannot legally be employed, or are abusing the H-1B visa are employed, mostly, by American Business, or business (such as contractors) who are not licensed and yet are hired by Americans citizens (landscape garners, roofers, concrete and general labor - take a ride by the local Home Depot and see them waiting for a job).
Is there a point embedded somewhere in this that relates to the use of the word "HATE" by Trump opponents ?

I support efforts to cut off the head of the leadership (drone warfare) and seeking out the source that provides money to the terrorists. I don't support Trumps efforts to paint all Muslims and Mexicans with a broad brush.
Like it or not, there 2 broad brushes at work >>

1. The Mexican government

2. The Koran

How well people understand these , will determine how well they understand Trump's policies.

I was born and raised in New York City, a more culturally diverse city than San Francisco (look it up), and so was Trump.

Tell us about the :lmao: cultural diversity of the elite social caste Trump grew up among. An overview of his classmates from one of the several prep schools he flunked out of would do as a shortcut.
Why ? Is cultural diversity to be seen as something mandatory for us, or even desirable at all ?

You were trying to show that you and Trump understood different cultures and peoples because you both grew up in New York. Trump's New York is not yours or mine.

You were trying to show that you and Trump understood different cultures and peoples because you both grew up in New York. Trump's New York is not yours or mine.
Oh, so somehow Trump has changed the demograghics of New York ?
thinking.gif
I think you lost me on that one.

They are exaggerating, just as he is exaggerating about how the illegal hispanics being "sent" by Mexico are drug dealers, rapists and dangerous criminals--some, he assumes, are 'nice people.' Really? Both sides are spewing bs. Your guy doesn't come out of this smelling like a rose, either, so don't pretend he does.
The fact of the matter is that Trump is correct. Mexico actually has and continues to send criminal gangsters to the USA. And yes, they do actually kidnap murder and rape young American children.

Naive idiotic DUMB-o-crats are just too fucking stupid to comprehend that 100% undeniable FACT!!!!!

I have issued this "challenge" several times on this board and never got a coherent response.

Trump's critics are as stupid and gullible as they suppose his supporters are.

Trump talks about illegal immigrants from Mexico, and they hear it as "Trump hates Mexicans," or "Trump hates immigrants."

There is no logic to it; just plain idiocy.

Same with his criticism of individual women (e.g., Rosie O'Donnell). Calling her out as a fat, ugly, jerk is "proof" that Trump is a misogynist.

There is no thought or logic.

Of course, no one who values truth could ever support HRC, so it all fits together, doesn't it?
I know, right? It's not women he hates, it's lesbians.
Perhaps he hates a specific gross, sickening obese idiot named Rosie.

That does not mean that Trump hates women in general, bull-dykes in general, obese people in general or any other such thing.

However, I do know with 100% certainty that people who argue from the specific to the general are very unintelligent pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back