Challenge to the mods/admins

Do mods have the power to change avis?

Someone should pink C_K

ernie-s--albums-screenshot-picture6100-c-k-pink.jpg

Tempting...

But no.

A mans Avatar is his Castle.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwPRm5UMe1A]Jim Croce - Bad Bad Leroy Brown (Midnight Special - 1973) - YouTube[/ame]
Some things you don't fuck with.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor - 13 years now :) We have an annual Relay for Cancer in our town that our entire office participates in (we have several cancer survivors amongst us) - it's a good cause :)

Oh geez! So is my sister! I 'forget' only because she is several years older than I and besides being a breast cancer survivor, she lived through Hurricane Andrew (she lives in Florida) one of her children drowned @ the beach when he was four (4), she completed her Masters Degree @ age 55 and that's the tip of the iceberg.

My sister is awesome!

[MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] <3 your avi!
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] <3 your avi too!

I was very surprised that Newby allowed his boxer to wear pink shorts!

You guys are :thup:

"Woof!"

Uncle Ernie ROCKS!!! :rock:

You and the Doc set a great example!

Yes I am doing this :poke: at

[MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION]

:eusa_angel:

[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]

Curmudgeon says no.

I didn't see you (or anybody else for that matter) doing light blue last month for National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.

i was not aware you started a thread about it or invited members to join in and wear a blue avi....

Face it kids... ^^ The above was predictable.

Das b(o)(o)bies have much better press than the lowly pr*strate.

My mother is a breast cancer survivor - 13 years now :) We have an annual Relay for Cancer in our town that our entire office participates in (we have several cancer survivors amongst us) - it's a good cause :)

Oh geez! So is my sister! I 'forget' only because she is several years older than I and besides being a breast cancer survivor, she lived through Hurricane Andrew (she lives in Florida) one of her children drowned @ the beach when he was four (4), she completed her Masters Degree @ age 55 and that's the tip of the iceberg.

My sister is awesome!

[MENTION=17441]Newby[/MENTION] <3 your avi!
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] <3 your avi too!

I was very surprised that Newby allowed his boxer to wear pink shorts!

You guys are :thup:

Oh my gosh - your sister has been through a lot! Amazing woman :)

I'm impressed with Newby's boxer shorts too ;)

Ernie's a very talented pinker :D

"Woof!"

Uncle Ernie ROCKS!!! :rock:

You and the Doc set a great example!

Yes I am doing this :poke: at

:eusa_angel:

[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION]

Curmudgeon says no.

I didn't see you (or anybody else for that matter) doing light blue last month for National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.

No worries. I still <3 the Curmudgeon!

Forum List

Back