Challenge to Tea Party members

Actually, it wasn't implied....You stated it categorically.

And it's still a non sequitur.

I didn't STATE anything, shit for brains. Do you know what this:

?

means?

if you check, you'll see I put three of them in a row to make it abundantly clear I was asking a question, as opposed to making a statement. DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?

The government was able to sustain itself from the revenues from selling land during most of its early history. They pretty ran out of that. You're a stupid ass, BTW.

Really? They ran out?
I must have missed that since the government still owns nearly 30% of the land. 291 - Federal Lands in the US | Strange Maps | Big Think

homer_doh.png

The government was able to sustain itself from the revenues from selling land during most of its early history. They pretty ran out of that. You're a stupid ass, BTW.

Really? They ran out?
I must have missed that since the government still owns nearly 30% of the land. 291 - Federal Lands in the US | Strange Maps | Big Think

You might be surprised to find out not all land is worth the same amount of money per acre. There's plenty of worthless land in the west.

Really? They ran out?

You might be surprised to find out not all land is worth the same amount of money per acre.
And some of it is worth even more.

All in all the feds control on the order of 50% of the 11 western states and nearly all of Alaska and Nevada.

Really? They ran out?

You might be surprised to find out not all land is worth the same amount of money per acre.
And some of it is worth even more.

All in all the feds control on the order of 50% of the 11 western states and nearly all of Alaska and Nevada.

And you think Nevada probably has some of the most valuable land, right?

LOL!

Really? They ran out?

You might be surprised to find out not all land is worth the same amount of money per acre. There's plenty of worthless land in the west.

That isn't the point. Nice attempted diversion., but a fail.

Challenge to Tea Party members:

Please only answer challenge if you would respond YES if asked "Do you consider yourself to be politically aligned with the Tea Party more than any other group"

THE CHALLENGE:

Name ONE Federal law which you believe satisfies the following TWO properties:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!
Federal Land ownership.

Now here is your challenge.

Get a clue before Nov 6, 2012.

I asked pretty much this same question about 2-3 years ago and no one could name a single example.

I think this means one of two things - there are more mainstream people (i.e. not total moronic idiots) that identify themselves as tea party members - OR - the tea party has somehow educated itself.

I'm sure you got answers then too.

Challenge to Tea Party members:

Please only answer challenge if you would respond YES if asked "Do you consider yourself to be politically aligned with the Tea Party more than any other group"

THE CHALLENGE:

Name ONE Federal law which you believe satisfies the following TWO properties:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!
Federal Land ownership.

Now here is your challenge.

Get a clue before Nov 6, 2012.

BAM! There it is!

Forum List

Back