Challenge to Tea Party members

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Challenge to Tea Party members:

Please only answer challenge if you would respond YES if asked "Do you consider yourself to be politically aligned with the Tea Party more than any other group"

THE CHALLENGE:

Name ONE Federal law which you believe satisfies the following TWO properties:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

Please only answer challenge if you would respond YES if asked "Do you consider yourself to be politically aligned with the Tea Party more than any other group"

THE CHALLENGE:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

The income tax.

THE CHALLENGE:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

nobody cares

THE CHALLENGE:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

NOW I get it.

This is one of those disjointed, nonsensical, meaningless, thoughtless leftist questions that is designed to make the questioner look intelligent.

Sorry, you failed. Why, you may ask? Because it would take me ALL NIGHT to even BEGIN to list all of the laws that are technically "Constitutional" and are NOT good "policy".

Leftists believe that ANY law they support is the "be all, end all", as long as it is at least on the FRINGE of being "Constitutional".

THE CHALLENGE:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

NOW I get it.

This is one of those disjointed, nonsensical, meaningless, thoughtless leftist questions that is designed to make the questioner look intelligent.

Sorry, you failed. Why, you may ask? Because it would take me ALL NIGHT to even BEGIN to list all of the laws that are technically "Constitutional" and are NOT good "policy".

Leftists believe that ANY law they support is the "be all, end all", as long as it is at least on the FRINGE of being "Constitutional".

I didn't ask you to list them all, I asked you to name one. I even capitalized the word "ONE". Do you understand what numbers mean?

THE CHALLENGE:

A) IS Constitutional
B) IS NOT good policy

Thank you for playing!

The income tax.
Beat me to it. :thup:

imagine how powerful the US would be in the world without income taxes.

As powerful as these countries:

Andorra
Bahamas
Brunei
Kuwait
Maldives
Monaco
Nauru
Oman
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu

???

Are you totally fucking ignorant of US history? When do you think the Income Tax started, 1776?

The government was able to sustain itself from the revenues from selling land during most of its early history. They pretty ran out of that. You're a stupid ass, BTW.

I asked pretty much this same question about 2-3 years ago and no one could name a single example.

I think this means one of two things - there are more mainstream people (i.e. not total moronic idiots) that identify themselves as tea party members - OR - the tea party has somehow educated itself.

Forum List

Back