Challenge: name someone who would be a worse president than Obama

If you can't see Booosh was a catastrophe, you're Out to Lunch..

Obama was Nobeled after 6 months, and he was being compared to a moron cowboy or two. Pub dupes...

War mongerer? Are you totally brainwashed (obviously, actually) or a lying POS like your bought off heroes?

yea that worked out well for Mr. Peaceful President didn't it?.......A Gandhi he sure as hell aint....

Obama was Nobeled after 6 months, and he was being compared to a moron cowboy or two. Pub dupes...

War mongerer? Are you totally brainwashed (obviously, actually) or a lying POS like your bought off heroes?

yea that worked out well for Mr. Peaceful President didn't it?.......A Gandhi he sure as hell aint....

Isn't there some way you could have replied to that tard without quoting him? You just defeated my ignore function. :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
odumbo is, bar none, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no one else comes close, indisputable, undeniably, reach up and slap ya in the face, the worst president America has ever had the misery to have to endure. He was a nobody from kenya with zero experience, and the people that elected him were just as ignorant as he is.

Kenyan-Born Obama All Set For US Senate – Sunday June 27, 2004 ‘Sunday Standard’ | Political Vel Craft

You seem to forget Obama took out bin Laden, which your boy Bush couldn't do, and also helped bring down Ghaddafi. And if he didn't have to deal with Republicans who have bugs up their asses, he'd have been able to do a lot more.

Clinton had to deal with Republicans and he did 10x better than this Clown.....because he had some Leadership Qualities......something this man lacks....

Presidential Rankings (aggragate):

1 Abraham Lincoln
14 Barack Obama
17 Ronald Reagan
20 Bill Clinton
34 George W. Bush

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lakota....i looked at every poll in your link....i did not see Obama in any of them....maybe because he hasn't finished his term yet.....so which one is he no. 14?......

Click on the link, scroll down about 1/3 way to the multi-color table, then scroll to the far right. Obama is at the bottom of table, ranking on far right. Remember, the far right column is the "aggragate" column.

I'm having trouble thinking of anyone.

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

Lots and lots of disconnect.

Every single Republican candidate that shows up to the Republican debates.

Isn't there some way you could have replied to that tard without quoting him? You just defeated my ignore function. :evil:

Nazis love censorship. Anything but stupid insults? Obviously not...

Who the hell would want a Gandhi? And it worked out great. Dittoheads...His deal was getting rid of Gaddafi without a US INJURY- ditto Osama and al Qaeda!! Morons...You A-holes love dictators ay caramba....

People on the right would at the very least have advisors who inspired confidence in the economic sector and the military.

People to the left of Obama who come to mind would have firmer principles, so even if they seemed more extreme on the surface, you'd know where they stood, so you'd have something you could work with.

The worst thing about Obama is the disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Or should I say the disconnect between his rhetoric on Mon, Wed, Fri and his rhetoric on Tues, Thurs, Sat?

Let's see--maybe some kind of generic cross between Barney Frank--Nancy Pelosi--and Maxine Waters--that may be worse than Barack Obama?

if you think that herman cain and/or michelle bachmann wouldn't be a worse president than the current disaster, you're either in need of more medication or a serious hack.

right, and you can prove the puff piece on all 5 accusers...who have a history better than the cronie corruption of politicians who by the way are sending us down the river....fast and furious could be a best seller.

distracted like the rest

fall like with best

Last edited:
H.R.Puffinstuff, Barney, Pokemon, anybody from PeTA, Janeane Gagabuffalo, Roseanne Barr, Alex Baldwin, Oprah, Ellen Degenerate, Michael Moore, any OWSer, Pigpen, The Unabomber, Kanye West, Dumbo, Lucifer,the Ayatollah Khomeni. But really. What a question. They are all in the same class. Call it Obama et al.

Sue somebody.

dammit!

You are flat out wrong about Obama. Here is a non-partisan assessment on the delievery of Obama's campaign promises:

PolitiFact | Barack Obama's file

It's one thing to not like Obama, it is quite another to say he is the worst president in history. If you believe that, you are obviously ignorant about not only history, but today's politics.

Last edited:

You are flat out wrong about Obama. Here is a non-partisan assessment on the delievery of Obama's campaign promises:

PolitiFact | Barack Obama's file

It's one thing to not like Obama, it is quite another to say he is the worst president in history. If you believe that, you are obviously ignorant about not only history, but today's politics.

why yes, it is. and it wouldn't get rightwingnut rep for a rational post. :thup:

Forum List

Back