Chalk up another one

When the argument is lost, all that is left is to call the adversary derogatory names or put him or her on "ignore."

MJB -

Thanks for that - as you obviously have neither the wits nor the willingness to post honestly, I've put you on ignore mode.
Why would a person have many exchanges with another poster and have them on ignore? Personally I think the ignore feature should be disabled.If I don't like someone's reply I just scroll past their stupid remarks.

I totally agree. Never have I even tried to TOS another poster, nor have I ever put any poster on ignore. If we all thought the same on the issues there would be no board for discussions.

When the argument is lost, all that is left is to call the adversary derogatory names or put him or her on "ignore."

MJB -

Thanks for that - as you obviously have neither the wits nor the willingness to post honestly, I've put you on ignore mode.
Why would a person have many exchanges with another poster and have them on ignore? Personally I think the ignore feature should be disabled.If I don't like someone's reply I just scroll past their stupid remarks.

The only posters I have on Ignore are MJB and Docmauser.

Docmauser I put on Ignore because he can't read or write, and MJB because he just isn't a strong enough (or honest enough) poster to make interesting reading.

It's very difficult for someone to post shit like 'the barrier is made to keep Arabs inside Israel' and still be worth reading.

If you are going to quote me, may I ask that you do it in my words & not yours?

The only posters I have on Ignore are MJB and Docmauser.

Docmauser I put on Ignore because he can't read or write, and MJB because he just isn't a strong enough (or honest enough) poster to make interesting reading.

It's very difficult for someone to post shit like 'the barrier is made to keep Arabs inside Israel' and still be worth reading.

Forum List

Back