Chalk up another one

Hard to believe we Americans paid Pakistan 3 billion dollars per year, so they could hide bin Laden on us.

The American Govt. bribed some Pakistani Govt. officials who turned out to be Er.....corrupt!:eusa_whistle:

Though any man's death diminishes me, no mourning here. We ARE fighting terror now, not personal enemies of the President.
Not true. The Obama Admin said "The War on Terror is Over".

And seeing as how we SUPPORTED Al Qaida in Libya, just who the f*ck is the US bombing over there anyway?

Whoever it is they TELL you it is.

Good on you supporting terrorist Gaddafi.

No big surprise here..conservative heroes like Reagan backed Osama Bin Laden. Heck..the Bushies even did business with the Bin Ladens.

Wonder if they had them over for lamb kabobs.

Hey I understand. What good American would believe anything Al Jazeera has to say. But you see Ima, our own Zionist controlled media confirms it. OBL IS FISH FOOD! Heh Heh!
Well, according to al Jezira, OBL is fish food.
Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Al Jazeera ...
Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Americas - Al Jazeera English
May 2, 2011 ... Americas. Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan. US president confirms al-Qaeda leader's death, saying he was killed in a firefight following US ...
Al Jazeera. What a rube. :lol:
I'm still waiting for real proof that Sammy's dead. Got anything else besides that you saw it on TV?

Now THATS funny. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Hey I understand. What good American would believe anything Al Jazeera has to say. But you see Ima, our own Zionist controlled media confirms it. OBL IS FISH FOOD! Heh Heh!
Al Jazeera. What a rube. :lol:
I'm still waiting for real proof that Sammy's dead. Got anything else besides that you saw it on TV?

Now THATS funny. Hey did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

No. But I heard about them stealing arab land.

MJB -

Over history, can you tell us the size of the Jewish community in and around a city like Nalbus?

Would it be correct to say that Jews have essentially never lived in and around Nablus?

On what basis would it then be within an Israeli state?

Seeing as you are highly respected for your in depth knowledge of the Middle East, please send us your documentation to support your claim that Jews have never lived in & around Nablus. Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy!

MJB -

Over history, can you tell us the size of the Jewish community in and around a city like Nalbus?

Would it be correct to say that Jews have essentially never lived in and around Nablus?

While the mounting Jewish colonization of the Occupied Territories, especially the Nablus region, is considered against the backcloth of notions on Eretz Yisrael, the Land of Israel, the settlement-development must also be viewed as suburbanization outwards from Israeli metropolitan space and penetration into the essentially peripheral, dominantly rural Palestinian domain of the West Bank. Recent relaxitions in Soviet emigration controls and tighter US immigration policies towards Soviet Jewish emigrants are realizing a quite dramatic increase in the number of Soviet Jews immigrating into both Israel and the Occupied Territories. In turn, this will herald increasing and deeper competitions over land. Various assistance programmes and initiatives for the Jewish settlements within the West Bank are outlined with a consideration of Ariel, ldquoThe Capital of Samariardquo, providing a specific case study. The continuing attempts to broaden the economic bases of the colonial settlements are also considered. Problems are set to continue.
GeoJournal, Volume 21, Number 4 - SpringerLink

Does anyone know where Saigon has so suddenly disappeared to? Heh Heh.

Seeing as you are highly respected for your in depth knowledge of the Middle East, please send us your documentation to support your claim that Jews have never lived in & around Nablus. Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy!

MJB -

Honestly, MJB - how can you post on tis topic and not know this stuff?

Nablus demographics, 1850, by household:

Nablus city: 1,356 Muslim, 108 Christian, 14 Jewish

Nablus countryside: 13,022 Muslim, 202 Christian, 0 Jewish.

Again - on what basis do you think Nalbus could be placed within a Jewish state, when it has no history of Jewish residence?

Oh there you are Saigon. Welcome back. Any particular reason you don't post your source of these figures? Heh Heh.

Honestly, MJB - how can you post on tis topic and not know this stuff?

Nablus demographics, 1850, by household:

Nablus city: 1,356 Muslim, 108 Christian, 14 Jewish

Nablus countryside: 13,022 Muslim, 202 Christian, 0 Jewish.

Again - on what basis do you think Nalbus could be placed within a Jewish state, when it has no history of Jewish residence?

Nablus became part of Israel thanks to Jordan refusing Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank back to them after the 67 war so they could sacrice the land to dump their Palestinian terrorists on Israel. Do you think maybe the Arab countries made a bad mistake uniting to annihilate Israel for which the Palestinians are still paying for?

Sorry, MJB, my mistake.

The source is the Alexander Scholch survey, which concluded that Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews.

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MJB -

I do think Arab countries made repeated mistakes in attacking Israel, yes.

However, this has nothing to do with the status Nablus. Unlke Jericho or Jerusalem, Nablus is a city which has had a relatively stable population for centuries. Very few people have ever crossed the Jordan River from the Jordanian cities of Salt or Amman to settle in Nablus. Although it has been conquered many times, few Jews or Crusaders or ever Seljuks or Ottomans ever settled there since it was settled in 72BCE.

Nablus can only logically belong to the people who have lived there for 2 millenium, and they are the people we now call Palestinians.

Got news for you. Israel never wanted the West Bank including Palestinian terrorist towns like Nablus & Jennin. Like I said, thanks to Jordan refusing Israel's offer to return the West Bank back to them after the 67 war, Jordan dumped these towns & their Palestinians on Israel to deal with.

Truly, Jordan is the smartest player in the entire Middle East. All it took for Jordan to make peace from the Palestinians was Black September. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

MJB -

I do think Arab countries made repeated mistakes in attacking Israel, yes.

However, this has nothing to do with the status Nablus. Unlke Jericho or Jerusalem, Nablus is a city which has had a relatively stable population for centuries. Very few people have ever crossed the Jordan River from the Jordanian cities of Salt or Amman to settle in Nablus. Although it has been conquered many times, few Jews or Crusaders or ever Seljuks or Ottomans ever settled there since it was settled in 72BCE.

Nablus can only logically belong to the people who have lived there for 2 millenium, and they are the people we now call Palestinians.

Got news for you. Israel never wanted the West Bank including Palestinian terrorist towns like Nablus & Jennin.

Right.

And would you consider the effective annexing of 15% of the West Bank may in anyway compromise the formation of a viable Palestinian state in which Jenin and Nalbus would be key economic centres?

btw. There is no such thing as a "terrorist town", and is exactly that kind of childish and disingenuous comment which mean most posters ignore you.

My feeling is that Jordan could have & should have offered the Palestinians a Palestinian State in the West Bank after the 67 war rather than sacrifice the land to Israel.

And once Israel became stuck with the West Bank, Israel could have & should have done the same rather than allow these Palestinians to remain in Israel to provide for them.

At least Jordan did have the good sense to just get rid of their West Bank Palestinians. And what does Israel do? They make peace offerings to them, build a security fence & concede Jew free land to the Palestinians in Gaza for which they thank Israel with rocket missles. If there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go.

Got news for you. Israel never wanted the West Bank including Palestinian terrorist towns like Nablus & Jennin.

Right.

And would you consider the effective annexing of 15% of the West Bank may in anyway compromise the formation of a viable Palestinian state in which Jenin and Nalbus would be key economic centres?

btw. There is no such thing as a "terrorist town", and is exactly that kind of childish and disingenuous comment which mean most posters ignore you.

When the argument is lost, all that is left is to call the adversary derogatory names or put him or her on "ignore."

MJB -

Thanks for that - as you obviously have neither the wits nor the willingness to post honestly, I've put you on ignore mode.

Forum List

Back