Chalk up another one

And seeing as how we SUPPORTED Al Qaida in Libya, just who the f*ck is the US bombing over there anyway?

Whoever it is they TELL you it is.

Ok...because guys like Qaddafi and OSL were really the good guys, right?
Not saying they were "the good guys".

Did you know that Libya had the highest living standards in Africa?
Did you know that Libya was Debt Free?
Did you know that Qaddafi advocated "The United States of Africa"?

Freedom is incompatible with UN and Agenda 21 objectives so he had to go. And we used Al Qaida rebels withing Libya to remove him. That's a fact.

OSL (You meant OBL?) Do a little research into OBL and CIA links, you won't like what you'll find.

OBL, or Sammy Laden Jr as I like to call him, is the all-time King of Hide n' Seek. Still to this day, no one is certain where he is. Is he dead or alive? :dunno:

Freedom is incompatible with UN and Agenda 21 objectives so he had to go. And we used Al Qaida rebels withing Libya to remove him. That's a fact.

I think this marks the first time I have ever seen the word "freedom" used in a sentence about Qadaffi!

If the UN had wanted to remove him - why do you think they waited 30 years to do so?!

OBL, or Sammy Laden Jr as I like to call him, is the all-time King of Hide n' Seek. Still to this day, no one is certain where he is. Is he dead or alive? :dunno:

You think he might be playing with Hendrix and Janis Joplin?

You seem like you have a reasonable amount of brain cells working, so I'll ask you: have you seen real proof that Sammy's dead?

You seem like you have a reasonable amount of brain cells working, so I'll ask you: have you seen real proof that Sammy's dead?

I must admit - I don't really want to see a whole lot more!

I think he's dead....can you imagine the harm it would do to the US if they had anounced he was dead and the guy turned up in Panama?

I can't see they would risk it.

Ima:
Good point. I saw him and Elvis last week selling sushi in Santa Monica.

What happened to the Jewish Jihaddi Adam Pearlman?
images

Adam Yahiye Gadahn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this marks the first time I have ever seen the word "freedom" used in a sentence about Qadaffi!
If the UN had wanted to remove him - why do you think they waited 30 years to do so?!
It's a waste of time and to invade a country that has no riches, so they had to wait untill he amassed 143 Tons of Gold first:
Gaddafi sitting on 143 tonnes of gold in Libya: report

You do recall the first thing the UN did in Libya, even before Qadaffi was found? They set up a bank.

So while others may say it was a "War for Oil", I know it was a "War for Central Bankers".

Well, according to al Jezira, OBL is fish food.

Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Al Jazeera ...

Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan - Americas - Al Jazeera English

May 2, 2011 ... Americas. Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan. US president confirms al-Qaeda leader's death, saying he was killed in a firefight following US ...

May 2, 2011 ... Americas. Osama bin Laden killed in Pakistan. US president confirms al-Qaeda leader's death, saying he was killed in a firefight following US ...

Al Jazeera. What a rube. :lol:

Hey I understand. What good American would believe anything Al Jazeera has to say. But you see Ima, our own Zionist controlled media confirms it. OBL IS FISH FOOD! Heh Heh!

Al Jazeera. What a rube. :lol:

Hard to believe we Americans paid Pakistan 3 billion dollars per year, so they could hide bin Laden on us.

Forum List

Back