Chaley Rose, COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

OK, I'm getting tired of these reports for a couple of reasons.

1. An ass is an ass. Want to hang around, or get a job with someone that acts like an ass, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE AN ASS (that goes for folks on both sides of the isle)

2. What the hell do people with that kind of Money and power need to go to those lengths to get their rocks off? Jesus, YOU GOT POWER AND MONEY, it takes those folks a tenth of the effort it takes the average Joe to attract prospective partners.

The Price is WHITE keeps getting longer and longer.....and one person seems so above it all....My man, Former President Obama.....,clean as a the driven snow

The Price is WHITE keeps getting longer and longer.....and one person seems so above it all....My man, Former President Obama.....,clean as a the driven snow

That because Machelle is a buff sister. She would break his thumbs and blind him if he even looked at strange.

But (and I hate the thought of it), we are in the 1st quarter of a 4 quarter game.
Trust me, that fine black beautiful piece of troufle chocolate brush against my big black ass, he's getting a engagement ring from me the next day....listen, you'll notice the men, all of them white and fucked up looking, are ugly pathetic tired mf's

How come everyone but me has a subscription to the Washington Post?
And no, I'm not going to buy one.
I watch him a lot of nights, waiting for BBC news on PBS. Wonder if they'll immediately pull him from the lineup.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.
. Just because you like him ??
I couldn't get into the WaPo article which probably had a lot more details than the HuffPo article that Crixus found for me free. Which was very kind of him, I'm not criticizing, but I didn't have any real information on the allegations. Later last evening when I heard exactly what the women are alleging, I stopped feeling any sort of sympathy for the old hound dog. He's as big a pig as any of them, and he just had me fooled with his big words and oh so intellectual chat.

I have said we need to hold on a few with Roy Moore, al Franken and so on. I do not condone this stuff, but just like Moore will have to let his voters decied, I feel Charly should say something to his viewers, and then they should decied his fate. Not dismissing the behavior though.
He was given the details of the allegations by WaPo, and he did make a statement admitting the behavior, apologizing and saying he was deeply embarrassed. He only made a vague statement that he thought it was "mutual" and did not get into the weeds about any of the particular allegations.
He already said he did it. I don't know what we should "decide" about at this point. I'm glad his ability to use his power to play sex games with his employees is over, and I'm sorry it took decades for women to come forward about it. Women are reluctant, of course, and afraid of screwing up a good job or promising career, but every woman who keeps her mouth shut is allowing it to happen to more women.. His show was immediately pulled from the PBS lineup yesterday afternoon and CBS suspended him. His power to lech on women is over.

At one point in the office, the women were calling it "The Shower Trick."
A woman brought the behavior to the attention of a woman in HR at PBS, since Charlie Rose Inc. didn't have an HR department. She said "That's just Charlie." She's really sorry she said that now.

That because Machelle is a buff sister. She would break his thumbs and blind him if he even looked at strange.
What ever, Obama is just fine as hell and no woman would have a complaint against this man, nobody!!

OK, I'm getting tired of these reports for a couple of reasons.

1. An ass is an ass. Want to hang around, or get a job with someone that acts like an ass, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE AN ASS (that goes for folks on both sides of the isle)

2. What the hell do people with that kind of Money and power need to go to those lengths to get their rocks off? Jesus, YOU GOT POWER AND MONEY, it takes those folks a tenth of the effort it takes the average Joe to attract prospective partners.
IKR--good point.

It’s getting ridiculous.
I'm sad about this one. Charlie is pretty boring, but he seems such a bastion of decency and decorum. I really want to see the facts on this one. Hopefully someone will copy the article at some point.

Link bad?
No, you have to have a subscription, it says.

Lol, they called him “crusty paw, lol. See if HuffPuff works.
Charlie Rose Accused Of Sexually Harassing And Groping Women | HuffPost
Yes. Ol' Charley says he thought the feelings were mutual. Poor old duffer--enormous egos can really screw up your perception of things, can't they? For anyone to get the wrong signal about whether to get naked in front of them takes some doing, for sure.

Remain humble, guys, and self aware. Don't let your feelings of superiority overtake your common sense. She might not be so crazy about you as you are crazy about you.
You don't get it, OL.

It's the Robin Williams rule #1...God gave man a big head and a little head, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.

Charlie "Hose" needs to be hosed down! look at this filthy old lecher.

Charlie+Rose+Business+Leaders+Meet+Sun+Valley+cHj6tF-EN2nl.jpg

He says - "I thought it was mutual"....

Yeah? Buy a fucking mirror Charlie!! You're ugly, out of shape, and old! Not one 21-37 year old girl on the planet is attracted to you!! Now you get to live the rest of your "golden years" in shame. Your mother must be so proud! PIG!

:rofl:
lots of hot girls will go out/have sex with old ugly men if they are rich, powerful, and/or have connections

Yeah? Buy a fucking mirror Charlie!! You're ugly, out of shape, and old! Not one 21-37 year old girl on the planet is attracted to you!! Now you get to live the rest of your "golden years" in shame. Your mother must be so proud! PIG!

lots of hot girls will go out/have sex with old ugly men if they are rich, powerful, and/or have connections

Charlie is a filthy old pig, the girls he was pawing were employees.....he's just another dirty old man abusing his position power....

Charlie is a filthy old pig, the girls he was pawing were employees.....he's just another dirty old man abusing his position power....
still, there are a lot of hot babes that want him

No, the don't want him. They want his money. He can have them! They belong with each other, whore and john.......

No, the don't want him. They want his money. He can have them! They belong with each other, whore and john.......

but the basic point is he gets sex with hot women...

But (and I hate the thought of it), we are in the 1st quarter of a 4 quarter game.
Trust me, that fine black beautiful piece of troufle chocolate brush against my big black ass, he's getting a engagement ring from me the next day....listen, you'll notice the men, all of them white and fucked up looking, are ugly pathetic tired mf's
. Are you Obama girl ? . LOL

. Has been proven over the decades now. Is everything political anymore ? Amazing how it's all based upon that Republican seat if that is where it all started, but now it's taking on a life of it's own.

Forum List

Back