CG's thread for hot guy pics.

Oct 8, 2009
OK. I'm just looking for an excuse to post this..... OMG HAWT or WOT?

shemar-moore-shirtless-miami-05242011-lead.jpg

He actually reminds me of someone. :eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I'm not that way inclined. But still, feast your eyes on the muscle definition this chap's boasting, ladies (and some gentlemen, most likely Colin).

_44857559_mcfall300.jpg

I have a watch fetish....I wish more men wore them.:eusa_drool:

tumblr_liiousaAvg1qdj589o1_500.jpg

I know you have a thing for hairy chests..

Let's say you're in the sack with your dude and foreplay is getting hot and heavy. You'd really, for instance, lick his chest and stomach and run your tongue through all that hair?

That's kind of gross Sherry. I like to lick my girl's legs but if she skipped some days shaving them I'd probably pass on it.

Let's say you're in the sack with your dude and foreplay is getting hot and heavy. You'd really, for instance, lick his chest and stomach and run your tongue through all that hair?

That's kind of gross Sherry. I like to lick my girl's legs but if she skipped some days shaving them I'd probably pass on it.

Well I don't want a built in sweater, I just prefer a man to be natural....I don't get the whole shaving thing, but I'm over 40.:D

Well I don't want a built in sweater, I just prefer a man to be natural....I don't get the whole shaving thing, but I'm over 40.:D

Yeah but if natural means you gotta pick hairs off your tongue I'd think you'd opt for a shave.

Yeah but if natural means you gotta pick hairs off your tongue I'd think you'd opt for a shave.

Oh come on, that's just being lazy.:lol:

Forum List

Back