Certain user/s immune from FZ Call Outs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the message out. Lucy demanding a Safe Space for herself despite her racist troll posts flooding the forum. Troll posts, like hers, are addressed in the FZ WHICH she is too scared to enter being the delicate shrinking racist violet that she is :rolleyes-41:

You single me out why?

Take Pupps' advice if you dare, get some talent and engage me upstairs, or is that why you can't do this upstairs in threads because you are intellectually challenged and just need to resort to name calling?

I think this rule should be revisited because its being used as a shield by Lucy for instance. Look at the post she made that I quoted above. Its Sophomoric at best YET she can't be called out, in the proper tone (FZ) for it.

Doesn't make sense and I think this rule needs to be amended as its obviously being abused

Why don't you respond to my comments upstairs then? Are you afraid of upstairs? Why are you singling me out? Is this a Call Out in Announcements and Feedback?

Get a grip Dot please.
It's those darn whips...

Lucy is like a Chatty Cathy doll. She just doesn't shut- up. I'm moving on to other threads until Admin explains why she needs a Safe Space

No Dot it's you that won't shut up, you illustrate that not only by your boring comments in this thread but also by daily having to post multiple threads to bitch about and call other people names who have a different point of view than you do.

I got the message out. Lucy demanding a Safe Space for herself despite her racist troll posts flooding the forum. Troll posts, like hers, are addressed in the FZ WHICH she is too scared to enter being the delicate shrinking racist violet that she is :rolleyes-41:

Child like and middle schoolish ^^^

Few care about your message

As I already stated, Dot has ignored me for at least six months and now suddenly has developed this weird obsession. This whole situation is insane.

Lucy is like a Chatty Cathy doll. She just doesn't shut- up. I'm moving on to other threads until Admin explains why she needs a Safe Space

No Dot it's you that won't shut up, you illustrate that not only by your boring comments in this thread but also by daily having to post multiple threads to bitch about and call other people names who have a different point of view than you do.

Fundamentalists are only capable of understanding that their lock-step group think is good and anything else is evil.

This is just as true for the leftist true believer as it is the biggest bible-thumping righty.

I'm sure I am not the only poster who finds it ironic how you are allowed to engage in call-outs and personal attacks in the announcements and feedback forum, not to mention criticism of site policy while whining that it is OTHER people who are supposedly immune.

If I had done what you are doing, I have a difficult time thinking I would escape with anything less than a little vacation from this forum.

Time to quote the Great AVG-JOE on FZ protocol and close this thread.

Under the Book of FlameZone Rules...Read Me FIRST, Bitch, Post #1

Rule Number One:

It's all bullshit, even if it's true. :funnyface:
Suck it up bitch, it ain't always all about you.

That said, every post in every forum remains only at Moderator discretion, and, if you see something that you think is too heinous for the FlameZone, by all means report it. We exist to rid the world of the truly heinous. :thup:

Eventually you may even learn the definition of 'heinous' and grow up to join the elite...

The one and only USMB Mod-Squad.
:cheers2::death::desk:

Rule Number Two:

If someone asks you not to summon them to the FlameZone by use of the @Mention Feature and you do it once, you fucked up. Do it twice and everyone gets to call you 'Stupid' in the Politics Forum. The third time you do it you eat a ban, the length of which is up to Mod discretion at the time.

Rule Number Three:
He who gets the most "Funny's" wins the 'Mr. Monkey' Title :piss2:
& She who gets the most "Funny's" must be told often that she ROCKS!! :rock:

`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back