Cernovich to Trey Gowdy:We are onto your con. You’re a gutless coward who talks big & never delivers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the Trump base is leaving the GOP in droves!

Mike Cernovich on Twitter

"You won’t do anything other than get some TV time. You’re a gutless coward who talks big and never delivers. You’re worse than a nothing, you’re actively counter productive. We are onto your con, you cowardly fraud." - Wacky Mike Cernovich to Low Energy Trey Gowdy

"You won’t do anything other than get some TV time. You’re a gutless coward who talks big and never delivers. You’re worse than a nothing, you’re actively counter productive. We are onto your con, you cowardly fraud." - Wacky Mike Cernovich to Low Energy Trey Gowdy

Funny, the OP I read before this one was about the surge of blacks joining the Trump camp. It was something about record low unemployment among blacks. The OP I read before that one was by a lib who has lost all faith in his party after they caved on the shutdown. I guess one thing is clear- the Dems/Libs don’t know if they should be happy or sad. You guys need to pick a mood and go with it.

First true words Cernovich has ever spoken

I love it, the snakes are eating their own tails and committing suicide.
Ever since Gowdy failed to deliver on the Memorial Benghazi Child Prostitute Pizzeria Basement trials, they've had the noose out for him.

Funny, the OP I read before this one was about the surge of blacks joining the Trump camp. It was something about record low unemployment among blacks. The OP I read before that one was by a lib who has lost all faith in his party after they caved on the shutdown. I guess one thing is clear- the Dems/Libs don’t know if they should be happy or sad. You guys need to pick a mood and go with it.
`
False news.....unless of course you can cite or prove it.

you haven't seen the jobs numbers for blacks? here ya go The gap between white and black unemployment in America is at a record low still higher than for everyone else it remains to be seen if black folks break ranks from the democrat party in any significant numbers; but odds are that they will vote republican at a higher rate in the next 2 cycles if this trend continues
`
I'm not contesting the accuracy of the data, that the unemployment rate dropped for blacks. What I am saying is that I've have seen NO evidence that because of that, blacks are now starting to back trump and join the GOP. Do you have any proof that supports that conjecture?

...said after Democrats have run a witch hunt for the last year+ without being able to produce evidence a crime was committed worth investigating.

Leaving the GOP in droves? To go where? To a party that stands with illehals over Americans by shutting down the govt despite getting all they wanted in the budget bill

Only far left extremists want to stand with the party of, sedition, treason, and betrayal...

you haven't seen the jobs numbers for blacks? here ya go The gap between white and black unemployment in America is at a record low still higher than for everyone else it remains to be seen if black folks break ranks from the democrat party in any significant numbers; but odds are that they will vote republican at a higher rate in the next 2 cycles if this trend continues
`
I'm not contesting the accuracy of the data, that the unemployment rate dropped for blacks. What I am saying is that I've have seen NO evidence that because of that, blacks are now starting to back trump and join the GOP. Do you have any proof that supports that conjecture?

no, there are surveys from right leaning sources that suggest it, but I would not consider that "proof"

but blacks voted for Trump at a higher rate than they did for Romney or McCain

a lot of that has to do with the absence of Obama (or a black candidate in general) on the ticket

they also did not turn out in strong numbers

past performance is no guarantee of future results; but history tells us that people almost always vote in stronger numbers for the incumbent when things are better in their life financially - I would argue that the strong numbers Obama pulled despite economic conditions getting worse in the black community is an outlier because they wanted to vote for "their guy" (interestingly, if whites behaved the same way, they would be called racist...)

odds are this will happen again in the next election UNLESS Cory Booker is the candidate

anything at or over 12% of the black vote for Trump likely sinks any chances the democrats have to unseat Trump; and those types of numbers are not unrealistic at all

unless their economic and employment conditions start to fall

they also did not turn out in strong numbers
That's true, but I expect that will change, given ole Pussygrabber's siding with Nazis. This is already evident in the elections since the Orange Clown has been Pres.

Forum List

Back