Census Worker Murder Poll

I think Bill Sparkman...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe he was murdered by a left wing nut job? i didnt see that choice on the poll though

maybe he was murdered by a left wing nut job? i didnt see that choice on the poll though
It's just as possible.

yep, its just as possible. its funny though how the nutters always point the finger at the so-called "right wingers" but they dont seem to be able to muster one word of condemnation for the anti-American scum bags "protesting" the g20...interesting how that works.

Get AOL News Alerts » Dead Census Worker Was Bound, Naked By ROGER ALFORD and JEFFREY McMURRAY, AP
posted: 10 HOURS 13 MINUTES AGOcomments: 25filed under: Crime News, National NewsPRINT|E-MAILMOREText SizeAAABIG CREEK, Ky. (Sept. 25) - A part-time census worker found hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery was naked, gagged and had his hands and feet bound with duct tape, said an Ohio man who discovered the body two weeks ago.
Authorities have also said the word "fed" was scrawled with a felt-tip pen across 51-year-old Bill Sparkman's chest, but they have released very few details about the case and said investigators have not determined if it was a homicide, suicide or an accident.
Federal, state and local authorities have refused to say if Sparkman was at work going to door-to-door for census surveys in the time before his death, but his Census identification tag was found taped to his body.

Kind of rules out suicide. Whomever did the deed, I hope they find them soon. Dangerous people to have loose.

Get AOL News Alerts » Dead Census Worker Was Bound, Naked By ROGER ALFORD and JEFFREY McMURRAY, AP
posted: 10 HOURS 13 MINUTES AGOcomments: 25filed under: Crime News, National NewsPRINT|E-MAILMOREText SizeAAABIG CREEK, Ky. (Sept. 25) - A part-time census worker found hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery was naked, gagged and had his hands and feet bound with duct tape, said an Ohio man who discovered the body two weeks ago.
Authorities have also said the word "fed" was scrawled with a felt-tip pen across 51-year-old Bill Sparkman's chest, but they have released very few details about the case and said investigators have not determined if it was a homicide, suicide or an accident.
Federal, state and local authorities have refused to say if Sparkman was at work going to door-to-door for census surveys in the time before his death, but his Census identification tag was found taped to his body.

Kind of rules out suicide. Whomever did the deed, I hope they find them soon. Dangerous people to have loose.

Yep, I read that this morning, bad news for the perpetrator(s) of this crime.

Duct tape holds all kinds of forensic evidence. If these folks have a record, I think they'll be caught.

Also, FoxNews reported that Sparkman's S-10 was found 50 yards away with the tailgate down, indicating the possibility Sparkman was moved in the back of the truck.

Weaver, who works for a family topsoil business in Fairfield, said the body was about 50 yards from a 2003 Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck. He said Sparkman's clothes were in the bed of the truck.

"His tailgate was down," Weaver said. "I thought he could have been killed somewhere else and brought there and hanged up for display, or they actually could have killed him right there.

Last edited:
Or leftist anarchists, a pissed off gay lover a pssied off straight lover, a future serial killer, or some one who knew him personally and created a scene full of red herrings to confuse the investigation.

Whoever said it earlier was right though, duct tape is a forensic examiners best friend.

Forum List

Back