Census Worker Murder Poll

I think Bill Sparkman...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't how making your best guess means you are staking your reputation but here goes:

Yeah, I think there was an anti-government/political message sent with this murder.

Right wing?

If my guess is right and this was a political message these people could be apprehended while circle jerking around a life size statue of Rush Limbaugh and some people here would insist they aren't right wing.

I don't how making your best guess means you are staking your reputation but here goes:

Yeah, I think there was an anti-government/political message sent with this murder.

Right wing?

If my guess is right and this was a political message these people could be apprehended while circle jerking around a life size statue of Rush Limbaugh and some people here would insist they aren't right wing.
actually, that would be more something i would expect from the more LIBERAL types

Right wing?

actually, that would be more something i would expect from the more LIBERAL types

Case in point.

:D

Right wing?

Case in point.

:D
yeah, cause circle jerks are something conservatives are so well known for :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Put your money where your mouth is...

Or, more precisely, put your reputation where your typing fingers are.

No posts on the actual murder here please, keep that in the other thread.
I don't know.

What I DO know, is that many of those on your side are happily blaming it on some hillbilly hatred of "Feds"

I think he was murdered by some crazy anti-government assholes.

I'm not sure if that makes them "Right-Wing" or not.

I agree...when it all comes out, how will we know if they are "right-wing" or "left-wing" or a wacko conspiracist that thinks that the government is out to get them.

I suppose it could also be racist...like some blacks.

Or maybe it's a bunch of crazy drunk teens that wanted to kill the census taker because he was nerdly, drove a Chevy Citation, and wore a pocket protector.

Put your money where your mouth is...

Or, more precisely, put your reputation where your typing fingers are.

No posts on the actual murder here please, keep that in the other thread.
I don't know.

What I DO know, is that many of those on your side are happily blaming it on some hillbilly hatred of "Feds"

I don't think the majority are saying that.

They are saying that there is rural criminal element that is just as dangerous as their urban counterparts.

Denying that there are rural pot growers or meth manufacturers won't make them go away, any more than denying there are gangbangers and crack houses in the urban areas will cause them to cease to exist.

Moonshiners are anti government nuts but almost none of them care what political party the dude belongs to, hell half of them are so brainfried from drinking their own hooch they can barely tell you what century this is let alone which political party holds the presidency.

Forum List

Back