Census tracks 20 years of sweeping change

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The USA is bigger, older, more Hispanic and Asian and less wedded to marriage and traditional families than it was in 1990.

The end of the first decade of the 21st century marks a turning point in the nation's social, cultural, geographic, racial and ethnic fabric. It's a shift so profound that it reveals an America that seemed unlikely a mere 20 years ago .

Census tracks 20 years of sweeping change - USATODAY.com

Undo all of this. Make America be American again.

America of the 1960's was not America of the 1940's. America of the 1980's was not America of the 1960's. America of 2000 was not America of the 1980's. And America of the future will not be America of today. But it will be uniquely American.

If you fear change, find somewhere else to live. America has been redefining itself since it's inception.

I see more racial hatred, less stability and less respect for science, education and the betterment of the nation.

Really? I see that the Asians, particularly, have considerable respect for science and education. Many of the Hispanics I see are the same. And the racial hatred and contempt for science seems to be mostly confined to the white right wing, and underclass of welfare blacks.

America of the 1960's was not America of the 1940's. America of the 1980's was not America of the 1960's. America of 2000 was not America of the 1980's. And America of the future will not be America of today. But it will be uniquely American.

If you fear change, find somewhere else to live. America has been redefining itself since it's inception.

There you go. Bingo.

So we are more queer, less heterosexual and Caucasian. Gunno's racism and hatred seething through.

There you go. Bingo.
America on the road to disaster.

Obsessive compulsive behavior has been known to indicate a far deeper psychosis that manifests as this type of repetitive behavior.

Please seek out a qualified mental health professional immediately.

Search = Guno + demographic

Guno_zps8b8d45a4.png

Last edited:
I see more racial hatred, less stability and less respect for science, education and the betterment of the nation.

Really? I see that the Asians, particularly, have considerable respect for science and education. Many of the Hispanics I see are the same. And the racial hatred and contempt for science seems to be mostly confined to the white right wing, and underclass of welfare blacks.
How many tvs do you have in your shack that were designed and manufactured in Reynosa?

There you go. Bingo.
America on the road to disaster.
In 1935, when FDR introduced Social Security, republicans opposed it and predicted the end of America as we know it.
In 1965, when LBJ created Medicare, republicans opposed it and predicted the end of America as we know it.
In 2009, when Obama introduced the ACA, republicans opposed it and predicted .. Yep, you guessed it, the end of America as we know it.

Since 1850...Whites have held the vast majority of this nation of around 80%. From 1890-1970 we were 80-88% of the population.

When there's one strong culture, such a nation can stand. Once we have many such cultures competing against each other = problems.

The black population doesn't respect the law and thinks breaking it is a game they can play. How can we have a stable nation with this? The hispanics in the southwest want to take back that land and break it into another nation.

Obsessive compulsive behavior has been known to indicate a far deeper psychosis that manifests as this type of repetitive behavior.

Please seek out a qualified mental health professional immediately.

Search = Guno + demographic

Guno_zps8b8d45a4.png

It's what I've been saying, this guy is only here to post that whites and Christians are slowly disappearing, and he's doing it only to agitate.
The best thing to do is either put this chump on your ignore list, or don't respond to these kind of threads. If you do respond, just know that he is getting satisfaction from your agitation with the content of these threads.

Forum List

Back