Census Shows that Black Families are Fleeing Black Areas...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Census: Fewer black children in biggest US cities | AP | 06/30/2011

^I can't tell if the Liberals @ the AP think this is good or bad?...

They Lament the Possible Loss of Inner City Black Culture, but for those who Suffer in it...

Well, they don't Romanticize it like the Liberals who are Riddled with Misplaced Guilt.

Anyway... Interesting Information, and good for the Black Community, at least those who want to get out of the Cesspool and Provide a better Life and Future for their Children.

:)

peace...

Less people are racist and its much easier for them to intigrate into our society due to better opportunities and a more open neighborhoods.

Thank a liberal

Less people are racist and its much easier for them to intigrate into our society due to better opportunities and a more open neighborhoods.

Thank a liberal

:lol:

Yeah, I'll remember that when History shows REPUBLICan's in Lincoln and the REPUBLICans in the Congress in 1964 who stood UP for Civil Rights for Blacks while the DemocRATS recently Deceased "Conscience of the Senate", Robert "there are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks for 14 hours.

Oh yeah, and it's Liberal Policies in the Inner Cities that have Fostered the Crime, Single Mothers, Gangs and Drug Problems...

EVERY single one of those Shitty Cities has been under the Control of DemocRATS/Liberals for LITERALLY GENERATIONS.

Fuck you, TDM...

peace...

Thank a liberal

Yeah, I'll remember that when History shows REPUBLICan's in Lincoln and the REPUBLICans in the Congress in 1964 who stood UP for Civil Rights for Blacks while the DemocRATS recently Deceased "Conscience of the Senate", Robert "there are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks for 14 hours.

Oh yeah, and it's Liberal Policies in the Inner Cities that have Fostered the Crime, Single Mothers, Gangs and Drug Problems...

EVERY single one of those Shitty Cities has been under the Control of DemocRATS/Liberals for LITERALLY GENERATIONS.

Fuck you, TDM...

peace...

Were them civil rights bills mostly voted for along north / south lines?

Mal, you are not racist, right? I mean if you were you would lie and say you were not because that would make you a racist liar who was embarassed about who he was.

But really I detected little racism in this topic.

They Lament the Possible Loss of Inner City Black Culture, but for those who Suffer in it...

Well, they don't Romanticize it like the Liberals who are Riddled with Misplaced Guilt.

Anyway... Interesting Information, and good for the Black Community, at least those who want to get out of the Cesspool and Provide a better Life and Future for their Children.

peace...

Interesting.

I find nothing objectionable about this post. I agree, and don't think it's the least bit racist to support the natural integration of cultures and ethnicities.

But with all due respect mal, it is your proliferation of these threads that cause people to question the true motives that lie within your heart. And whenever that happens, you can't be shocked when some people assume the worst.

Thank a liberal

Fuck you, TDM...

peace...

Were them civil rights bills mostly voted for along north / south lines?

Mal, you are not racist, right? I mean if you were you would lie and say you were not because that would make you a racist liar who was embarassed about who he was.

But really I detected little racism in this topic.

Robert Byrd was a DemocRAT when he Filibustered Civil Rights and he was a DemocRAT when the Modern DemocRAT Party Celebrated him as the "Conscience of the Senate" while he popped off "there are White *******" in his Official Capacity...

That Abject Racist aside, the DemocRAT Party is Riddled with White Liberals who continue to Oppress Blacks with Policies of Low Expecations and Dependence...

Misplaced Guilt is the Catalyst for this.

peace...

peace...

Interesting.

I find nothing objectionable about this post. I agree, and don't think it's the least bit racist to support the natural integration of cultures and ethnicities.

But with all due respect mal, it is your proliferation of these threads that cause people to question the true motives that lie within your heart. And whenever that happens, you can't be shocked when some people assume the worst.

Sorry, talk to the AP and it's Children... These are Lead Stories.

I am only Observing and Commenting. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Interesting.

peace...

As am I kemosabe, as am I. :thup:

Interesting.

peace...

As am I kemosabe, as am I. :thup:

:thup:

peace...

peace...

Interesting.

Funny you should mention that.

I decided to play a little game with myself several months back and put mal on ignore. Every so often I decide to open one of his posts and bet myself that he is once again obsessing about blacks or Latinos.

So far, I'm batting 1,000.

Thank a liberal

Fuck you, TDM...

peace...

And when the republicans did that they were being LIBERAL, and the idiot democrats at the time were being conservative.

It is the actions of Liberals that created a situation in which people of color were freed to move within society like they ALWAYS should have been allowed.

You just outed yourself a braindead partisan by turning it into a D and R fight

peace...

Interesting.

Funny you should mention that.

I decided to play a little game with myself several months back and put mal on ignore. Every so often I decide to open one of his posts and bet myself that he is once again obsessing about blacks or Latinos.

So far, I'm batting 1,000.

Ignore is for Intellectually Dishonest Cowards...

Chickenshit Troll. :thup:

peace...

Thank a liberal

Fuck you, TDM...

peace...

And when the republicans did that they were being LIBERAL, and the idiot democrats at the time were being conservative.

It is the actions of Liberals that created a situation in which people of color were freed to move within society like they ALWAYS should have been allowed.

You just outed yourself a braindead partisan by turning it into a D and R fight

Does it Hurt being that Dishonest and Ignorant?... :lol:

peace...

I think what we are seeing here is a split between the ghetto black folks and the normal black folks who want to pursue the American dream.

Forum List

Back