Census games.

o give me a break...i know how many people will be sleeping in this house on april 1...the same amount that sleeps here nearly ever night...you could the people who are permanently in the home...not joe blow crashing there for the night
You drug-addled libbies are only interested in "sticking it to The Man" when "The Man" is a repug! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
o give me a break...i know how many people will be sleeping in this house on april 1...the same amount that sleeps here nearly ever night...you could the people who are permanently in the home...not joe blow crashing there for the night

That is not true.

There are five living in my house today and there were five living here the day that I got my form. But, my son turned 18 on March 1st. He could have told me on March 25th that he was moving in with some friends and been out by the 27th or I could have had a heart attack and died on the 29th.

I suspected that there would be five on the first, but I was not certain of that fact.

And what the hell is the rush anyway? If the form says April 1st why are they in such a hurry to get these forms back before the 1st? That doesn't make a doggone bit of sense.

Immie

Bonez is so worried that we all might not be complacent, compliant, obedient sheep that she's missed some really good humor here....

Last edited:
i.e. i was called and told i was qualified for over time....i point out that i have yet to have enough work to keep my busy for 8 hours why would i need overtime....i could hear the person on the other end of the phone sigh...the system is set up to pay people for doing very very very little...

So far I've sent in 5 all claiming I was an alien from K-pax. Somehow they just don't seem to believe me. Ummmmm, men in white coats are at my door. Gotta run. Ciao!

Forum List

Back