Census Data - a "hilarious" read

Where have I ever said Republicans do not pander to rich people? I have actually spent most of my time here telling you repeatedly that Democrats do the exact same thing. For some reason you think that Democrats prefer the company of poor people to those that pay for the champagne and caviar they prefer to dine on.

Depending on the corporation, they give to Republicans over Democrats anywhere from 6:4 to 9:1. Why is that?

For one, minorities don't have the same pull . Another is right wingers don't know that much about what their leaders do. You can see that here on the USMB.
Another is the different bases in the Democratic Party is more skeptical. Many in the black community or the gay community won't accept their leaders voting for big corporations.

You really are an idiot.

Depending on the year they give more to Democrats than Republicans, why is that? You obviously do not understand what the leaders of the Democratic party are doing, if you did you would see that, despite the claims that they are going to do something about corporations not paying taxes, or moving jobs overseas, or whatever the complaint du jour is the status quo does not change. Do you remember Obama promising workers that we would get out of NAFTA?

Do you also remember the Canadian government telling the Canadian press that he had assured them privately that he was just posturing for election? Have we left NAFTA?

The base of the Democratic party only cares about the posturing, they do not care about results. If they did the Democratic party would not be half the size it is.

Actually, business has been giving more to Republicans for years.

Too bad employees are allowed to use company names when they bundle sent money. The company itself sends money mostly to Republicans. The employees collect money, bundle it together and send it using the company's name, send mostly to Democrats. What is different? The company sends to those it believes will have the best interest of the company at heart. The employees send to those they believe will have the best interests of the "employees" at heart. I'm always on the side of the employees. I'm always on the side of Middle Class America. That's why I'm not a Republican.

Last edited by a moderator:

Too bad employees are allowed to use company names when they bundle sent money. The company itself sends money mostly to Republicans. The employees collect money, bundle it together and send it using the company's name, send mostly to Democrats. What is different? The company sends to those it believes will have the best interest of the company at heart. The employees send to those they believe will have the best interests of the "employees" at heart. I'm always on the side of the employees. I'm always on the side of Middle Class America. That's why I'm not a Republican.

The company sends to those it believes will have the best interest of the company at heart.

and if you owned said Business you would of course want someone in there who will tax and Regulate the fuck out of it......right Dean?......

I'm always on the side of Middle Class America

unless its white Republican Middle Class....Right Dean.....

The 2011 Statistical Abstract: State Rankings

Anyone who hasn't visited the "US Census Bureau" should. It's filled with fascinating data and statistics all ranked by state.

Get it? Ranked by state. This is actual data people went out and collected.

AVERAGE ANNUAL PAY
PERSONS BELOW POVERTY LEVEL
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops)
VIOLENT CRIMES 1 PER 100,000 POPULATION
MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS(hilarious)
TRAFFIC FATALITIES PER 100 MILLION VEHICLE MILES
GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT BY STATE IN CURRENT DOLLARS

Some of the result are pretty shocking, others are expected. The next time Conservatives go on about how "responsible they are and how many degrees they think they have", just go to this site to find out the truth. Believe me, it's not only interesting, but between what they say and what the data shows, the "entertainment" value alone is worth the time it takes to look up the truth.

Judging by the data from, "MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS", people living in Red States are the most "mobile" in the world".

PERSONS BELOW POVERTY LEVEL Why are you happy people are poor?
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops) So people with lesser degrees are scum
MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS(hilarious) People living with in their means in trailers are trash to you.
TRAFFIC FATALITIES PER 100 MILLION VEHICLE MILES spiking the ball on death and misery.

I've seen some hate filled threads in my short time being here, but most stick to just race, hating the rich or welfare people.

Grats rdean, YOU are the most hate filled person here, the most hate filled person I know.

You're happy people are getting killed.

fuck dude, that's the lowest of the low.

I'm confused. Are those positions you are accusing me of or your positions? I go with your positions.

You can't make up dialog for me and then yell at me for dialog you made up. It's like the ultimate in projection. And it's just weird.

The company sends to those it believes will have the best interest of the company at heart.

and if you owned said Business you would of course want someone in there who will tax and Regulate the fuck out of it......right Dean?......

The Republican leadership has misled it's base. That's why you have right wingers with signs that read, "Keep Government hands off my Medicare" and other nonsense.

x2p3sn.jpg

What's hilarious is that it's the Republican leadership that wants to wreck Medicare.

egyptprotests-medicare.jpg

20100425_hands-off-medicare.JPG

I like this one:

tumblr_ljahyaVKtg1qhb2nco1_1280.jpg

Depending on the corporation, they give to Republicans over Democrats anywhere from 6:4 to 9:1. Why is that?

For one, minorities don't have the same pull . Another is right wingers don't know that much about what their leaders do. You can see that here on the USMB.
Another is the different bases in the Democratic Party is more skeptical. Many in the black community or the gay community won't accept their leaders voting for big corporations.

You really are an idiot.

Depending on the year they give more to Democrats than Republicans, why is that? You obviously do not understand what the leaders of the Democratic party are doing, if you did you would see that, despite the claims that they are going to do something about corporations not paying taxes, or moving jobs overseas, or whatever the complaint du jour is the status quo does not change. Do you remember Obama promising workers that we would get out of NAFTA?

Do you also remember the Canadian government telling the Canadian press that he had assured them privately that he was just posturing for election? Have we left NAFTA?

The base of the Democratic party only cares about the posturing, they do not care about results. If they did the Democratic party would not be half the size it is.

And business gave more money to Obama in 2008 than they ever gave to anyone.

FYI, companies cannot give more than a very limited amount to anyone in a federal election. They skirt this regulation by donating in the name of employees, which is why people who make minimum wage were able to donate thousands of dollars to Obama's election. I know you like to lie to yourself and believe that they saved up for years to do that, but you are the only person in the universe that believes that.

Take a look at who gets the money in California.

California | OpenSecrets

One rather interesting thing to note is that, despite the fact that California has no donation limits on corporate donations, corporations do not spend millions of dollars to get Republicans elected. They would rather spend their money on Democrats.

Did you even read what I quoted from the census bureau? The rankings are not weighted properly, using them to draw conclusions about anything without knowing everything is ill advised. Yet you use them to mock people who live in mobile homes because you think of them as trailer trash.

And you think the Republican party is racist.

The majority of Republicans are racist. The party is 90% white. The majority are rooted in the Confederate South. Yes, the majority of the Republican Party are racist. It's ridiculous to deny that fact.

If you lived in the South you would discover that most of those poor white racists always vote Democrat.

Many of them said to me that they found it difficult to vote for Obama, but they still did, because they'll never vote for a Republican. It's that rich-man hatred that trumps the racial angle. They mostly say that the GOP is only for the rich, and when you're living in a dump you seem to resent the rich.

Funny thing is they ain't smart enough to find out that every single one of those Democrat leaders are rich.....except for Joe Biden. He's broke.

Funny. In the Missoura bars I go to most of the racist white farmers who cry poor are republicans. They go around making black and jew jokes to me and talking about wanting big government to build biger levees and buy their flooded crops too.

The really poor white folks are pretty split with racism being a decent indicator of being a god fearing republican who wants big government to check in on my sex life more often.

Anyone who hasn't visited the "US Census Bureau" should. It's filled with fascinating data and statistics all ranked by state.

AVERAGE ANNUAL PAY
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops)

Some of the result are pretty shocking, others are expected. The next time Conservatives go on about how "responsible they are and how many degrees they think they have", just go to this site to find out the truth. Believe me, it's not only interesting, but between what they say and what the data shows, the "entertainment" value alone is worth the time it takes to look up the truth.

Judging by the data from, "MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS", people living in Red States are the most "mobile" in the world".

PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops) So people with lesser degrees are scum
MOBILE HOMES, PERCENT OF TOTAL HOUSING UNITS(hilarious) People living with in their means in trailers are trash to you.
TRAFFIC FATALITIES PER 100 MILLION VEHICLE MILES spiking the ball on death and misery.

I've seen some hate filled threads in my short time being here, but most stick to just race, hating the rich or welfare people.

Grats rdean, YOU are the most hate filled person here, the most hate filled person I know.

You really think he is the most hate filled? Havent read my posts on where in Germany the atomic bombs should have been dropped in August of 45 then I suppose.

And it was my idea that either we force ppl to buy medical insurance or have hospitals throw you out to beg in the streets like in the streets of Jesus when your money runs out no.matter how bad your gunshot wound is bleeding.

AVERAGE ANNUAL PAY
PERSONS 25 YEARS OLD AND OVER WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR MORE(oops) You've always laughed about this

I'm confused. Are those positions you are accusing me of or your positions? I go with your positions.

You can't make up dialog for me and then yell at me for dialog you made up. It's like the ultimate in projection. And it's just weird.

so you just like to point out death as some kind of fact.

you're one vile fuck.

Oh, and I also admitted if I were President during the 19th century I might have just followed that whole manifest destiny thing. Even though the effect was the near extinction of the Indians. Sadly it would just have been hard to avoid so I understanf our forfather's actions.

What I dont understand is how anyone ever signed a treaty with America and expected us to uphold it afterwards, but hey, not my fault.

The Republican leadership has misled it's base. That's why you have right wingers with signs that read, "Keep Government hands off my Medicare" and other nonsense.

x2p3sn.jpg

What's hilarious is that it's the Republican leadership that wants to wreck Medicare.

I like this one:

as usual you did not address what i was saying......especially point no.1.....if you owned a CO. Dean and a guy running wants to tax and Regulate the hell out of it....are you going to back him and give him Money?....

x2p3sn.jpg

I like this one:

as usual you did not address what i was saying......especially point no.1.....if you owned a CO. Dean and a guy running wants to tax and Regulate the hell out of it....are you going to back him and give him Money?....

yet another thread where Dean disappears instead of answering a simple question....

Forum List

Back