Census Bureau defends 'negro' addition

&

☭proletarian☭

NEW YORK, Jan. 6 (UPI) -- A U.S. Census Bureau spokesman said the use of the term "negro" on the 2010 Census is intended to offer some older African-Americans a new identifier.
The New York Daily News said while some African-American residents of New York questioned the use of the term in this year's census, bureau spokesman Jack Martin called it a term of inclusion.
"Many older African-Americans identified themselves that way, and many still do," Martin said. "Those who identify themselves as Negroes need to be included."

:eusa_eh:

So. my question is this: Will the next census include 'Nigga' as an option, in order to appeal to the younger hiphop crowd?

Well, the PC crowd is in charge of the Census Bureau.. I want a "white with brown and red freckles so there may be some negro indian blood" inclusion.

"Negro?" Really? What the Hell, is there a follow up about how many "pickaninnies" are living in the household? Christ almighty, step into the 21st century already.

Well, the PC crowd is in charge of the Census Bureau.. I want a "white with brown and red freckles so there may be some negro indian blood" inclusion.
Where's the box marked 'peckerwood'?

The 2000 census had a ton of races and mixes. Trying to use it for analysis was hard enough. Now I am sure they have screwed it up even more.

☭proletarian☭;1877282 said:
NEW YORK, Jan. 6 (UPI) -- A U.S. Census Bureau spokesman said the use of the term "negro" on the 2010 Census is intended to offer some older African-Americans a new identifier.
The New York Daily News said while some African-American residents of New York questioned the use of the term in this year's census, bureau spokesman Jack Martin called it a term of inclusion.
"Many older African-Americans identified themselves that way, and many still do," Martin said. "Those who identify themselves as Negroes need to be included."

:eusa_eh:

So. my question is this: Will the next census include 'Nigga' as an option, in order to appeal to the younger hiphop crowd?

What about the Wiggers? Don't they have a voice anymore?

wigger.png

Much ado about nothing, I have to check white or caucasian, European American is not an option, negro is a classification not a racial epithet, some people just seek out things to be outraged about.

Forum List

Back